1.慣用口語句子:
I'm sorry.
= I'm so sorry.
我感到很難過。
I'm sorry to hear that.
聽到這個我感到很難過。
You have my deepest sympathy.
向你表示我最深切的慰問。
Please accept my sympathy.
請接受我的慰問,
sympathy n. 同情,慰問
We're filled with deep sorrow.
我們感到很悲痛。
I share your sorrow.
我跟你一樣悲痛。
sorrow n. 悲痛,悲哀
You're in our prayers.
我們為你祈禱。
prayer n. 祈禱(其動詞是pray)
What a pity!
= That's a pity!
真遺憾啊!
It must be tough for you.
= It must be hard on you.
你肯定很難受。
tough a. 難忍受的,困苦的
I understand how you feel.
= I know the way you feel.
= I know how you feel.
我理解你的感受。
I understand/know.
我理解。
It could've happened to anybody.
這事誰都珂能發生。
It happens.
這種事常發生。
Many people have had this kind of trouble.
許多人都遇到過這樣的麻煩。
You can't let it bother you too much.
你不能為這件事過度煩惱。
Don't worry about it too much.
不要過于擔憂了。
We will find a way out.
我們會找到解決辦法的。
Things will get better.
會好起來的。
I feel relieved to hear that.
= I feel much better after hearing that.
這么說我就放心了。
relieved a. 放心的
That's a weight off my mind.
心里一塊石頭總算落地了。
off one's mind“不再掛念”
Glad it's all over.
很高興一切都結束了。
Forget about it.
忘了這事吧。