1.慣用口語句子:
Can't you be serious?
你就不能嚴肅點兒嗎?
You can't be serious!
你不是當真的吧!
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么不告訴我?
Why did you do it?
你為什么要這么做呢?
You are wrong.
你錯了。
You've got it all wrong.
你全搞錯了.
You are making mistakes.
你正在犯錯誤。
You are too naughty.
你太頑皮了。
You naughty boy!
你這個調皮鬼!
naughty a. 頑皮的,淘氣的
How absurd of you to do that!
你這樣做是多么荒謬啊!
absurd a. 荒謬的,可笑的
You're to blame.
都怪你。
It's your fault.
是你的錯。
blame v. & n. 譴責,責備
Put yourself in my shoes.
= Try to see it from my point of view.
你也站在我的立場上想想。
in one's shoes“處于某人的位置”
point of view“觀點,見地”
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在千什么嗎?
Look at what you've done!
瞧你都干了些什么呀!
You are very unkind and so selfish.
你這個人真不怎么樣,而且還那么自私。
All you think about is yourself.
你所想的都是你自己。
You should have done that.
你本應該那么做的。
You shouldn't have done that.
你本不該那么做的。
“should(not)have+過去分詞”表示“本(不)該做某事”。
You should be more careful.
你應該再仔細點兒。
How can you be so careless?
你怎么能這么不細心呢?
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你應該為自己感到羞愧。
What a shame!
真羞恥啊!
Don't you feel ashamed?
你不覺得羞愧嗎?
ashamed a. 慚愧的,羞恥的
shame n. 羞恥,羞愧,可恥的人或事物
ought to do sth.“應該做某事”
You're really good for nothing.
= You are useless.
你真是一點兒用都沒有。
good for nothing“毫無價值”