我希望能跟你們的采購人員談談。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你們的采購人員談談。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·瓊斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.
我想找經理談談。
I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找經理談談。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以問您是誰嗎?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接電話。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接電話。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以問是關于什么事嗎?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
我想把我們2008年的新價格報給你們。
I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
A:我想把我們2008年的新價格報給你們。
A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
B:好,請等一下。
B:Yes,just a moment please.
我必須要對你們有十足的信心,才會決定采用你們的服務。
If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
A:我必須要對你們有十足的信心,才會決定采用你們的服務。
A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
B:我們的服務能讓您的銷售額每年增加35%。
B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.
我不太確定轉到你們的銀行有什么好處。
I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.
我們認為,這將是世界上最耐穿的。
We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
A:我們認為,這將是世界上最耐穿的。
A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
B:為什么呢?
B:Why is that?
它的價錢是多少?
How much are you asking for in?
How much is it?
How much is it priced at?
A:它的價錢是多少?
A:How much are you asking for in?
B:根據貴公司過去對本公司的采購記錄,我們提供這個特價給您。
B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.
你們多久可以交貨?
How soon can you make delivery?
How soon can you make shipment?
A:你們多久可以交貨?
A:How soon can you make delivery?
B:大約一個月內。
B:In a month or so.
不會耽誤太久的。
It won’t take long.
A:我現在正要出去,不過稍后我很愿意和您談。
A:I’m on my way out right now, but I would love to talk to you later.
B:不會耽誤太久的。
B:It won’t take long.
本產品格調很高,花費卻不多。
This product has great taste at a low cost.
A:本產品格調很高,花費卻不多。
A:This product has great taste at a low cost.
B:似乎很有意思。請讓我瞧一下。
B:Sounds interesting. Please let me have a look at it.
這些目錄包含你們全部的產品嗎?
Do these cover your complete product line?
A:這些目錄包含你們全部的產品嗎?
A:Do these cover your complete product line?
B:是的,每樣外銷的東西都包括進去了。
B:Yes,everything we export is included.
價格是最新的嗎?
Are the prices up to date?
A:價格是最新的嗎?
A:Are the prices up to date?
B:是的,不過我們預定在年底重新調整價格。
B:Yes,but they're scheduled to be revised at the end of the year.
你帶樣品來了嗎?
Do you have any samples with you?
A:你帶樣品來了嗎?
A:Do you have any samples with you?
B:沒有,抱歉,我沒帶。不過我們立刻就能送來給你。
B:I'm afraid I don't. But we can get them to you immediately.
如何操作呢?
How does it work?
A:如何操作呢?
A:How does it work?
B:技術上的細節是機密的。不過,我可以大概解釋一下這套系統。
B:The technical details are confidential. But I can explain the system in general.
保證期多久?
How long is the warranty?
A:保證期多久?
A:How long is the warranty?
B:主要的機械裝置附有3年的保證。其他周邊設備則保證1年。保證期間,所有修理費用全免。
B:The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Any peripheral equipment is guaranteed for one year. Within the warranty periods,all repairs are free.