第55期:建立商貿關系
由于哈維公司的推薦,我們有幸得知貴公司的名稱。
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.
We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.
We’re willing to restore our business relationship.
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我們愿與貴公司建立業務關系。
We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
我們相信第一筆交易定會你方滿意。
A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
A:我們相信第一筆交易定會使你方滿意。
B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.
B:我們相信與貴公司長期合作的前途是光明的。
I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
我感覺我們能在這方面做不少交易。
A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
A:我感覺我們能在這方面做不少交易。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:你們的愿望同我們一樣。
Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
關于我方的財政狀況,您可以向我方開戶行垂詢。
A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
A:關于我方的財政狀況,您可以向我方開戶銀行垂詢。
B:Thank you for your information.
B:謝謝您提供的信息。
refer to
查詢
Please refer to the dictionary.
請查詢字典。
I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.
將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
A:將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接聯系對雙方都有好處。
A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.
A:直接聯系對雙方都有好處。
B:Yes. That's why I am here.
B:是的,這也是我來的原因。
direct contact
直接聯系
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由于價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近來生意怎么樣?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:還不壞。但是由于價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.
愿聞其詳。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想來告訴您一個可以和貴公司成交生意的構想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:愿聞其詳。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我覺得貨號338不錯。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我覺得貨號338不錯。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:這是我們新近設計的一個款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答復。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答復。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那時我們會盡快報價。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:別客氣。