1.慣用口語句子:
I would hesitate to marry him.
我很猶豫是否要嫁給他。
I'm hesitant about marrying her.
我在猶豫是不是要娶她。
hesitate v. 猶豫
marry v. 嫁,娶
hesitant a. 猶豫的
I hesitated.
我猶豫了。
I can't hesitate like this any longer.
我不能再這么猶豫下去了。
What should I do?
我該怎么做呢?
I Should I do that?
我是否應該那么做呢?
I really don't know which one to choose.
= I really don't know how to make the choice.
我真的不知道該選哪一個了。
choose v. 選擇,選定(其名詞形式為choice)
I was wondering whether I should go with them tomorrow.
我在想我是不是應該明天和他們一起去。
Should I go with them or not?
我是否應該和他們一起去。
I can't decide.
我沒法做決定。
Don't push me to decide.
別逼我做決定。
Please tell me what to do.
請告訴我該怎么做吧。
God,please give me a sign.
上帝啊,求你給我個指示吧。
I haven't made up my mind.
我還沒有拿定主意呢。
I make up one's mind“下決心,拿定主意”
I haven't made my decision yet.
我還沒做決定呢。
decision n. 決定,決心
Why can't I be a little determined?
我怎么就不能堅定一點呢?
determined a. 堅決的,堅定的
I know that he who hesitates is lost.
我知道,猶豫者終難成事。
Hesitation does me no good, but...猶豫不決對我一點兒好處也沒有,但…