My name's Sam. I'll be your server this evening,
我名叫薩姆,今晚由我來招呼你們。
Are you waiting for someone?
您在等人嗎?
Here's the menu.
這是菜單。
Would you like something to drink first?
要不要先喝點什么?
May I take your order now?
您現在要點菜嗎?
What brand of beer would you prefer?
您喜歡什么牌子的啤酒?
Would you like some appetizer?
您想吃點開胃的東西嗎?
What kind of soup would you like?
您要喝什么湯?
I recommend the roast lamb.
我推薦烤羊肉。
Most guests made good comments on this dish.
大部分客人對這道菜的評價都很好。
I'm sorry, we're out of that.
對不起,這道菜已經賣完了。
How would you like that?
您想讓我們怎樣做這道菜?
Anything for dessert?
要什么甜點嗎?
Taking An Order
請客人點餐
Good morning, ma'am. Welcome to the Garden Restaurant. Where would you like to sit?
太太,您早。歡迎光臨花園餐館。您想坐哪兒?
Thank you. Just over there will be fine.
謝謝。那邊就可以。
May I show you our breakfast menu? Please take your time.
您要不要看看早餐的菜單?請慢慢看。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
May I take your order now?
現在要點餐嗎?
Yes, I'll have a pineapple juice, a boiled egg with toast and tea, please.
好的,我要菠蘿汁、煮雞蛋、吐司面包和茶水。
How would you like your egg, ma'am?
太太,您點的雞蛋要怎么煮?
Hard-boiled, please.
要全熟的。
And your toast, ma'am, light or dark?
您的吐司要稍微烤一下,還是烤焦點兒?
Light, please.
請稍微烤一下。
Would you prefer your tea with lemon or with milk?
您的茶要加檸檬還是加牛奶?
With milk,
加牛奶。
One pineapple juice, one hard-boiled egg with toast and tea.
一杯菠蘿汁、一個全熟的雞蛋,再加上吐司和茶。
That's right.
是的。
Just a moment, please.
請稍等。