Do you want to make a reservation for tonight?
您是想預訂今晚的餐位嗎?
What time would you like your table?
請問您想訂幾點的餐位?
For how many people, please?
請問要訂幾個人的餐位?
You need a table for six at 8:00, right?
您八點鐘需要一張供六人用餐的桌子,對嗎?
We can book you a private room for up to ten people.
我們可以給您訂一個供10人用餐的包間。
Would you like smoking or nonsmoking?
您想在吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
There is no table by the window available.
沒有靠窗戶的桌子了。
I'll call you if there is a table.
如果有桌子了,我就給您打電話。
I'm afraid we are fully booked for tonight.
恐怕今晚的餐位已經訂滿了。
We look forward to having you with us tonight.
我們期待著您今晚大駕光臨。
Accepting a Reversation Over the Telephone
接聽訂餐電話
Good afternoon. Ginger's Restaurant. May I help you?
下午好。金吉餐廳。需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. I'd like to book a table for Friday evening please.
是的。我想預訂一張周五晚上的餐桌。
Certainly. For how many people?
當然可以。要訂幾個人的餐位?
We'll be eight or nine people. Could we book a private room?
有八九個人吧。可以訂包間嗎?
I'll just check. At what time on Friday evening?
我看看。周五晚上幾點?
About 7:30.
大概七點半。
OK. That's fine. We can book you a private room for up to ten people at that time. Could I have your name please?
好的。我們可以給您訂一個供10人用餐的包間。請問您叫什么名字?
My name is Jenny. My phone number is 75397382. That's confirmed then. 7:30 on Friday.
我叫珍妮。我的電話號碼是75397382。那就確定了,周五晚上七點半。
Yes. Do you intend to order a la carte or will you be having our seafood buffet?
好的。您是點菜呢,還是選用我們的海鮮自助餐呢?
Oh. we'd like the buffet please. We've heard it's very good.
哦,我們想要自助餐。聽說這兒的自助餐很好吃。