Do you have a reservation?
您有預訂嗎?
Would you come with me, please?
請跟我來,好嗎?
Please take a seat.
您請坐。
Where would you like to sit?
您希望坐在哪兒呢?
You can sit wherever you like.
您可以隨便坐。
Do you mind sharing the table with others?
您介意與別人同桌嗎?
I'm sorry, all the tables have been booked now.
很抱歉,所有的桌位現在都已經訂出去了。
Please wait in the lounge and we'll call you.
請在休息室等候,我們會叫您的。
Is this table okay?
這張桌子可以嗎?
Seating a Guest
領座
Good evening. Table for two?
晚上好。要兩個人的桌子嗎?
Customer A: A table for five. please. We are expecting another three friends.
要五個人用餐的桌子。我們還有三個朋友要來。
I see. Would you like to be seated while waiting?
我明白了。你們想坐下來等嗎?
Thank you. I'd like to sit at a table by the window.
謝謝。我想要靠窗戶的桌子。
Waiter: Oh, I'm sorry. You see, all the tables by the windows are taken.
噢,對不起。您看,所有靠窗戶的桌子都有人了。
Then...Do you have a separate room?
那,你們有包間嗎?
Yes. We have a separate room for five people.
有。我們有一個供五個人用餐的包間。
Great! I think we'll take that.
太好了!我想我們就要它了。
This way, please.
請這邊走。
Good evening. Table for three?
晚上好。要三個人用餐的桌子嗎?
No. We're actually looking for two of my friends.
顧客乙:不要,實際上我們在找兩個朋友。
Oh. Are they both tall?
噢,他們都很高嗎?
Yes. Where are they?
顧客乙:是的。在哪兒?
Waiter: This way, please. They are in a separate room over there. I'll show you.
請這邊走。他們在那邊的包間里。我帶你們去。
Thank you.
顧客乙:謝謝。