Unpacking
解行李
Kathy and Evan are in their room unpacking.
凱西和艾凡在他們的房間內解行李。
K:You can't beat this room for the money.
凱西:就我們所付的價錢來說,這個房間真是太好了。
It's a bit old, but the staff here are very friendly, everything works, and the view!
雖然有點兒舊,但這里的員工都很友善、所有的設備也很好用、而且窗外的景致棒透了!
E:I can't believe it. We really lucked out to get this room.
艾凡:真難以置信。能住進這個房間我們真的很幸運。
K:Well, let's unpack and put away our things. Then can we go for lunch? I'm starved!
凱西:那么,咱們趕快打開行李把東西放好吧。接著就去吃午餐好嗎?我餓死了!
E:Sure, Kathy. Let's see. I'll put your suitcase on this bed and mine on that one. Is that OK?
艾凡:當然,凱西。我看看,我把你的行李箱放在這張床上,我的行李箱就放在那張床上。這樣可以嗎?
K:Uh-huh. I like sleeping next to the window. Thanks!
凱西:可以。我喜歡睡在窗邊。謝了!
E:Don't mention it. And, could I have this dresser?
艾凡:不客氣。我可以用這個梳妝臺嗎?
K:Sure. I'll take this one. We can split the closet.
凱西:當然可以。我就用這個了。這個壁櫥我們可以共享。
E:The bathroom is fair-sized. Since we'll be here about two weeks, we can put our toiletries away now, too.
艾凡:浴室也夠大。既然我們大概會在這里住上兩個禮拜,就把梳妝用品擺進去好了。
K:Right. Oh, and this picture I'll put on the dresser.
凱西:好的。哦,還有這張照片我要把它放在梳妝臺上。
E:Oh, whose picture?
艾凡:哦,誰的照片?
K:The one of us we had taken for graduation. I love it.
凱西:那張我們合拍的畢業照。我很喜歡它。