Reconfirming
再確認班機
Evan reconfirms their return flight.
艾凡再次確認他們的回程班機。
E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.
艾凡:嗯!東西都放好了。現在我需要再確認我們回紐約的班機。
K:So soon? It's still two months from now.
凱西:這么快?從現在算起還有兩個月的時間。
E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."
艾凡:凱西,別忘了,早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。
Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.
艾凡打了一通電話到荷航。一位地勤人員接聽。
A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?
地勤:荷蘭皇家航空,您好。我能為您效勞嗎?
E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.
艾凡:是的,麻煩你。我想再次確認我們回程的班機。
A:What date and flight number, please?
地勤:請告訴我日期和班機號碼,好嗎?
E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.
艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八號飛往紐約的班機。
A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.
地勤:先生,很抱歉,現在做班機再確認太早了。請在您要離開前三至七天左右再打電話過來。
E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.
艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打擾你了。
A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.
地勤:不會。謝謝您的來電。
K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?
凱西:那么,你確認好我們回程班機了嗎?
E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.
艾凡:地勤人員說現在確認太早了。她說在離開前三至七天左右再打過去。
K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."
凱西:艾凡,別忘了,女人永遠是對的。