Getting to Know You
萍水相逢
Kathy decides to get acquainted with the hostel. She sees a young man in the living room.
凱西決定要熟悉一下青年旅社。她在客廳里看到一個年輕人。
M:Hi. You're new here, aren't you?
男子:嗨。你是新來的,對不對?
K:Yes. My boyfriend and I just checked in.
凱西:是的,我和我男朋友剛辦好住宿登記。
M:I can tell from your accent that you're an American.
男子:聽你的口音,我就知道你是美國人。
K:That's right. From New York. And you?
凱西:沒錯。我是紐約人。那你呢?
M:Oh, sorry. My name is Fritz. I'm from Berlin.
男子:哦,對不起,我叫弗瑞茲,柏林人。
K:Kathy, Kathy Mannings. Pleased to meet you.
凱西:我叫凱西,凱西?曼寧斯。很高興認識你。
M:Fritz Seiler. Nice to meet you. Is this your first trip to Europe?
男子:弗瑞茲?塞勒。很高興認識你。這是你第一次到歐洲旅行嗎?
K:Yes, it is.
凱西:是的,沒錯。
M:Besides the Netherlands, where else do you plan to go?
男子:除了荷蘭外,你們還計畫到哪些國家去呢?
K:We plan to visit Denmark and Sweden, too.
凱西:我們也許會去參觀丹麥和瑞典。
M:Good choices. I hope the next time you can spend some time in Germany. It's beautiful and has great food.
男子:不錯的選擇。我希望你們下一次能到德國去玩一陣子。德國很漂亮,吃的也很棒。
K:Maybe we will. I've got to get back. Nice meeting you. Bye.
凱西:也許我們會去。我得回房間了。很高興認識你,拜。