Before you hear the rest of the conversation, you have some time to look at questions 26 to 30.
在播放剩下的錄音之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題26-30。
Now listen and answer questions 26 to 30.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題2630。
But while you're here, Mia.
Mia,正好你在這兒,
I wanted to ask you about the year abroad option. Would you recommend doing that?
我想問問你關于出國交換一年的事情,你推薦這么做嗎?
Yes, definitely. It's a fantastic chance to study in another country for a year.
當然推薦了,這是個去其他國家學習一年的絕佳機會。
I think I'd like to do it, but it looks very competitive, there's only a limited number of places.
我還蠻想去的,不過看起來競爭好激烈啊,畢竟交換名額有限。
Yes, so next year when you are in the second year of the course, you need to work really hard in all your theatre studies modules.
是的,所以你下個學年的時候,要非常努力地學好所有的專業課程。
Only students with good marks get places, you have to prove that you know our subject really well.
只有成績優秀的學生才能獲得交換資格,你要向學校證明你對自己所學的科目掌握得很好。
Right. So how did you choose where to go?
好的。你們是如何選擇交換的學校的呢?
Well, I decided I wanted a programme that would fit in with what I wanted to do after I graduate,
我當初決定學習對我畢業之后要做的工作有幫助的課程,
so I looked for a university with emphasis on acting rather than directing for example. It depends on you.
所以我就找了找表演課很棒的大學,而不是導演課之類的。還是要根據你自己的情況而定。
Then about six months before you go, you have to email the scheme coordinator with your top three choices.
然后在出發前六個月左右,你要給課程協調員發郵件,告訴他你的前三個志愿。
I had a friend who missed the deadline and didn't get her first choice so you do need to get a move on at that stage.
我有個朋友之前就是因為錯過了截止日期,而沒能選上第一個志愿。
You'll find that certain places are very popular with everyone.
所以你在那個階段要動作快一點,因為有些地方非常搶手。