Section 3. You will hear a student called Rob who is in the first year of theatre studies course talking to another student called Mia who is in the fourth year of the same course.
第三部分。你將會聽到一個戲劇研究專業一年級的學生Rob和同專業四年級的Mia進行的一段對話。
First, you have some time to look at questions 21 to 25.
在播放錄音之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題21-25。
Now listen carefully and answer questions 21 to 25.
現在請仔細聽錄音并回答問題21-25。
Hi, Rob. How's the course going?
你好,Rob,最近上課感覺怎么樣?
Oh, hi, Mia. Yeah, great. I can't believe the first term's nearly over.
Mia,你好,我覺得非常棒,簡直不敢相信第一個學期就快要結束了。
I saw your group's performance last night at the student theatre. It was good.
我昨天晚上看了你們小組在學生劇院的演出,很棒啊。
Really? Yeah...but now we have to write a report on the whole thing, an in-depth analysis.
真的嗎?那太好了......不過我們現在得寫一個報告,深入分析一下整個表演。
I don't know where to start.
我都不知道該從哪里下手。
Like, I have to write about the role I played, the doctor, how I developed the character.
比如我得寫一寫我扮演的這個角色——話劇里的醫生,講講我是如何塑造這個人物的。
Well, what was your starting point?
你當時的出發點是什么呢?
Er...my grandfather was a doctor before he retired, and I just based it on him.
嗯......我爺爺退休之前是個醫生,我就是以他為人物原型塑造角色的。
OK, but how? Did you talk to him about it?
好的,不過你是怎么做的呢?你跟你的爺爺聊過這個角色嗎?
He must have all sorts of stories, but he never says much about his work, even now.
他肯定經歷過各種各樣的事情,但是他一直都不怎么聊他的工作,即使現在也是這樣。
He has a sort of authority though.
不過他在這方面還是蠻有權威的。