Listening 2 Opening a New Bank Account
第二聽 在銀行開戶
Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?
銀行行員:早安,請問需要什么服務嗎?
Customer: Yes, I'd like to open a new bank account if possible?
顧客:是的,我想要開一個新戶頭,可以嗎?
BC: Certainly. Are you already a customer at NatWest Bank?
行員:當然可以。您已經是NatWest 銀行的客戶了嗎?
C: Urm. No, this will be my first account here.
顧客:不是,這是我在這邊的第一個賬戶。
BC: OK. So first, please fill in this application form. Name, address, telephone number, and other banks you are using, and what you do.
行員:好的。首先要請您填寫這張申請表,姓名、地址、電話號碼,其他往來的銀行,還有您的職業。
C: I'm a university student. Is that OK?
顧客:我是大學生,可以嗎?
BC: Sure. Anyone over the age of 18 can open a current account alone but people under 18 need to have their parents' approval.
行員:當然。只要年滿18 歲,就可以自行開活期存款賬戶,未滿18 歲的人則必須獲得父母許可。
C: That's OK then. I'm 24 years old.
顧客:那就沒問題了,我24歲。
BC: OK. And then you will need to give us some identification. For example your driving licence, student ID with a photo, birth certificate...
行員:好。然后您必須提出身份證明,例如駕照,附照片的學生證,出生證明......
C: I've got my driving licence.
顧客:我帶駕照了。
BC: OK. And finally we need something to show you address. How long have you been living at your current address?
行員:好。最后我們還需能夠顯示您地址的文件。您住在現在這個地址有多久了?
C: About two months. Before that, I was living in the halls of residence at my university.
顧客:大概兩個月。之前我住在大學的學生宿舍。
BC: OK. But now you're paying rent for a house or flat?
行員:好的,但是現在您自己出錢租房子或公寓?
C: Yes. I'm sharing a house with two other students and we share the rent.
顧客:是的。我和其他兩個學生合租一棟房子,一起付租金。
BC: OK. Can you fill out this form to show where you live?
行員:好的,可以請您填寫這張表,讓我們知道您住在哪里嗎?
Then you will need to bring a copy of your last two months' rent payments, and an electricity bill or gas bill, which shows your address. The bill must be for this month.
然后您必須帶最近兩個月支付租金的證明副本來,還有電費或煤氣費賬單,上面要有您的地址。必須是當月賬單才可以。
C: That sounds OK. Is there anything else I need?
顧客:應該沒問題。還需要其他東西嗎?
BC: No, that's it. I'll just give you this pamphlet and until next time, if you've got any questions, call this free phone number at 0800-754-3324 or visit our website. The address is in the pamphlet.
行員:沒有了,就這樣。我會給您這本小冊子,下次您來之前如果有任何問題,可以打這個0800-754-3324 的免付費電話,或者上我們的網站,手冊里面有網址。
C: Thank you.
顧客:謝謝。