That doesn't leave us much time. Right, OK.
沒剩下多少時間了。好吧。
I need to know what kind of accommodation you'd like,so I can get you something suitable.
我想知道你喜歡什么樣的住處,這樣我好給你找到適合的房子。
Can I share a room with someone else?
我能和別人合住嗎?
I,ve been alone in my room at my aunt's and I've always shared with my sister and I like that.
在我姑姑家我是一個人住,但我總和我姐姐合住,我喜歡這樣。
Yes,fine. That'll save you money too.
當然好。這樣也能幫你省錢。
Would you like to live with a family or do you think that a single person would be better for you.
你想和一個家庭合住還是覺得單身人士適合你。
I have lots of very nice single people on my books.
我的本上記載著許多不錯的單身人士。
Do you have any women living alone, retired women?
你那里有單獨居住的退休女士嗎?
Yes, I have quite a few whose children have grown up and left home.
有,我這里有幾個,她們的孩子都長大成人離家了。
In fact, I have some really lovely retired ladies, living by themselves, who just love the company of students.
事實上,我這里有一些很和善的獨居退休女士,她們喜歡有學生的陪伴。
Most of them live in flats, but that's not a problem for you, is it?
她們多數住在公寓里,不過這個對你不是問題吧?
Not at all. I'm used to that. My aunt lives in a flat too, remember.
沒關系。我習慣了。我姑姑也是住在公寓里,記得嗎?
I'm not used to a big house with a garden,swimming pool,pets and all that.
我對有花園、游泳池、寵物或這類東西的大房子不習慣。