Sara, I've heard that you want to move into a homestay family. Is that correct?
薩拉,我聽說你想搬進住宿家庭,是嗎?
Yes, that's right. I've been staying with my aunt and now my cousin is arriving from Singapore and my aunt needs the room for him.
沒錯。我一直和我姑姑一起住,現在我表弟從新加坡回來了,我姑姑需要給他準備一個房間。
Oh, that's bad luck. Well, I'll need to get some particulars first. Sara, what's your full name?
真不走運。那么我首先需要了解一些情況。薩拉,你的全名是什么?
Sara Lim. and that's Sara without the 'h' at the end.
薩拉·林穆,薩拉的結尾沒有h。
Mmm. How old are you, Sara?
薩拉,你多大了?
Twenty-three, only just. It was my birthday on the twenty-first of August.
剛23歲。8月21日是我的生日
Happy Birthday for yesterday. How long have you been in Australia?
祝你昨天生日快樂。你來澳大利亞多久了?
A year in Adelaide and six months in Sydney. I prefer Sydney, I've got more friends here.
我在阿德萊德待了一年,悉尼待了六個月。我更喜歡悉尼,我在這里有很多朋友。
What's your address at your aunt's house?
你姑姑家的地址是什么?
Flat one, five three nine Forest Road,Canterbury. And the post code is 2036.
坎特伯雷,福雷斯特路539號,1號公寓,郵編是2036.
OK. What are you studying now?
好的,你現在學什么?
I was studying General English in Adelaide and now I'm doing Academic English, because I'm trying to getinto Medicine next year.
我曾經在阿德萊德學習通用英語。現在我正在學習學術性英語,因為我明年想學醫。
That sounds good, but it'll take you a long time. When would you like to move out from your aunt's?
聽起來不錯,但是這會花費你很長時間。你想什么時候從你姑姑家搬走?
My cousin arrives on Friday morning, so I'd better be out on Thursday. What... the seventh of September?Yes, that's right.
我表弟周五早上回來。所以我最好周四就搬走。9月7日。是的,沒錯。