As well as today and tomorrow, we can see some other places on Monday, you know.
不僅是今天和明天,我們可以在周一去看更多的地方。
But I don't think the Markets will be open then, they only open on Thursdays, so we've missed them for this week.
但是我覺得那是市場不會開。他們只在周四開。所以我們這周要錯過了。
Maybe we should go to the Cathedral today because it's Sunday tomorrow,
也許我們今天應該去教堂,因為明天是周日。
and even though it's open every day it might be more difficult to get in tomorrow because of the church services.
即使它每天開放,明天也可能因為禮拜儀式更難進去。
Em. That's true, but the Art Gallery isn't open on Sundays at all, so we'll have to go there today.
嗯,是的。但是藝術畫廊周日根本不開,所以我們今天必須去。
The Castle's open every day except Mondays, so we're OK there, and the Gardens of course only close at night.
城堡除了周一每天都開放。所以那里是可以的,當然花園晚上是不開的。
Are all these places free or do we have to pay to go in? What does the guidebook say?
所有這些地方都免費嗎?還是需要付錢進去?旅游指南上怎么說?
I think there's a charge for all of them except the Botanical Gardens.
我覺得除了植物園,其他都是收費的。
Oh, and the Markets of course you don't pay to go in.
哦,還有市場。當然你不用花錢進入。
OK, well, it looks like our plan is this: we'll go to see the painting you like first, the Rembrandt,
好吧,嗯,看來這就是我們的計劃了。我們將會去看油畫,你喜歡的先來,倫勃朗之類的。
then have lunch and go on to the Castle after that, and then the Cathedral.
然后吃午飯,去城堡,最后去教堂。
OK. It says here that the roof of the Cathedral is really beautiful.
好的,聽說教堂的穹頂非常漂亮。
Is that right? What I really want to do at the Cathedral is climb the tower.
真的嗎?但是我真的想去教堂爬塔。
The view is supposed to be spectacular.
據說景色壯觀極了。
OK, well, that'll be more than enough for today.
好吧,這樣今天就足夠了吧。
Then, tomorrow, let's go to the Botanical Gardens and have a picnic.
那么明天我們去植物園野餐吧。
I want to sit by the river and watch the swans. This city's famous for them.
我想坐在河邊看著天鵝。這座城市因此而出名。