Well, let's decide what we'll see today.
嗯,讓我們來決定我們今天游覽什么。
I guess the best place to start is the Cathedral, and then the Castle.
我覺得最好的游覽起點是教堂,然后是城堡。
What are the opening times for those two?
那兩個的開放時間是什么時候?
Well, according to this guidebook, the Cathedral is only open from nine-thirty in the morning until midday. Ah!
嗯,根據游覽指南,教堂只從早上9:30分開放到中午。啊!
No, hang on. That's the Cathedral Museum. Oh!
哦,不,等等,那是教堂博物館的開放時間。噢!
The Cathedral itself is open morning and afternoon.
教堂本身在早上和下午開放。
The Castle is just open from one to five, so we can't go there until after lunch.
城堡只從下午一點開到五點,所以我們直到吃過午餐后才能去。
I really want to spend some time in the Art Gallery, because they've got this wonderful painting by Rembrandt that I've always wanted to see.
我真的想花點時間待在藝術畫廊,因為那里有我想一睹為快的倫勃朗的畫。
What else should we see?
我們還應該去看什么?
Well, the guidebook says the Botanical Gardens are worth spending some time in, and they're open all day,from eight to six, so we can go there any time.
嗯,游覽指南說植物園值得一花時間一去。那里全天8點到6點開放,所以我們隨時可以去。
I'd like to go to the Markets near the river too, but …oh …no, wait, that's only in the mornings, too.
我也想去河邊的市場,但是...哦,不行,那只在早晨開。