Welcome to Green Vale Agricultural Park.
歡迎來到格林韋爾農業園區。
As you know,we have only been open a week so you are amongst our first visitors.
如你所知,我們只開放一周時間,所以你們是這里的第一批客人。
We have lots of fascinating and outdoor exhibits on our huge complex,spreading hundreds of hectares.
在我們的大型建筑里有很多吸引人的室內、室外展覽,覆蓋數百公頃。
Our remit is to give educational opportunities to the wider public as well as to offer research sites for a wide variety of agriculturists and other scientists.
我們主要是為公眾提供受教育的機會并且為農學家和其他科學家提供研究場所。
Let's start by seeing what there is to do.
讓我們先看看在那里可以做什么。
As you can see here on our giant wall plan,we are now situated in the Reception block...here.
你可以從我們巨大的墻壁平面圖看到,我們現在位于接待處,在這里。
As you walk out of the main door into the park there is a path you can follow.
當你走出正門進入公園后會發現一條路。
If you follow this route you will immediately come into the Rare Breeds section,
如果你沿著這條路走,你會立刻走到稀有品種區。
where we keep a wide variety of animals which I shall be telling you a little more about later.
我們在那里養著各種動物,我之后會告訴你們更多信息。
Next to this...moving east...is the large grazing area for the rare breeds.
它的旁邊,往東走是為稀有品種提供的大片牧區。
Then further east...in the largest section of our Park is the Forest Area.
之后再往東是公園里最大的區域,森林區。
South of the grazing area and in fact just next to the Reception block is our Experimental Crop Area.
牧區的南面,事實上是挨著接待處的是我們的實驗性農作物區。
In the middle of the Park...this circular area is our lake...
公園中部的圓形區域是我們的湖泊。
These two small rectangular shapes here...are the Fish Farms where we rear fish for sale.
這兩個小型的矩形區域是養魚場,我們飼養魚類以便出售。
To the east of those is the marsh area which attracts a great many migrant birds.
它們的東部是沼澤,這里吸引了許多候鳥。
In the south-eastern corner,beyond the marsh,is our Market Garden area,growing vegetables and flowers.
在東南角,沼澤的上方是我們種植蔬菜、鮮花的商品果蔬園。