Good morning.Total Insurance,Judy speaking,how may I help you?
早上好,Total保險公司,我是朱迪,我能為你效勞嗎?
I recently shipped my belongings from overseas back here to Australia and I took out insurance with your company.
我最近從海外運來一些東西到澳大利亞,我上的是你們公司的保險。
Some items were damaged during the move so I need to make a claim.
有些物品在運送過程中損壞了,所以我需要提出索賠。
What do I have to do?
我該怎么做?
Okay,well first I need to get a few details about this.
好的,首先我需要了解一些詳情。
Can you give me your name please? Yes.It's Michael Alexander.
請問你叫什么名字?好的,我叫邁克爾·亞歷山大。
Okay.And your address please?
好的,請問你的地址呢?
My old address of my current one? Your current one.
我過去的地址還是現在的地址?現在的地址。
It's 24 Manly Street,Milperra near Sydney.
米爾佩拉,曼利街24號,悉尼附近。
What was the suburb,sorry? Milperra. M-I-L-P-E-R-R-A.
不好意思,什么郊區?米爾佩拉,M-I-L-P-E-R-R-A。
Right.Now,who was the shipping agent Mr Alexander?
好的,亞歷山大先生,運貨代理商是誰?
You mean the company we used?
你是指我們用的公司?
Yes,the company who packed everything up at the point of origin. Oh,it was...er...First Class Movers.
是的,從出發地負責打包的公司。是“一流搬家公司”。
Okay...where were the goods shipped from?
好的,這些東西從哪運來的?
China,but the ship came via Singapore and was there for about a week.
中國,但是船經由新加坡并在那里停留了一周左右。
Don't worry,all of that information will be in the documentation.
別擔心,所有信息都將記錄在文件中。
Now,the dates.Do you know when the ship arrived?
現在是時間。你知道船在什么時候抵達的嗎?
It left on the 11th of October and got to Sydney on the 28th of November.
它在10月11日起航,在11月28日抵達悉尼。
Okay.I need one more thing.There's a reference number.
好的,還有一件事。我需要參考編號,
It should be in the top right-hand corner of the pink form they gave you.
它在他們給你的一個粉色表格中的右上角。
Let me have a look.I have so many papers.
讓我看看。這里的紙太多了。
Yes,here it is.It's 601 ACK. Thanks.
找到了。是601ACK。-謝謝。