Who will join us for dinner tonight?
今晚誰會和我們一起吃飯?
Bob and Candy. I also invited Mary, but she is out of town.
鮑勃和凱蒂。我也邀請了瑪麗,但是她不在城里。
What a pity! I was hoping she would come.
真遺憾!真希望她能來。
If I were you, I’d just walk to work. It would take you about 20 minutes. Riding a bike is a good choice, too.
如果我是你,我會步行去上班。大約需要20分鐘。騎自行車也是一個不錯的選擇。
I agree. But this week my husband is away on business, so I have to drive my kids to school before I go to work. I’m pressed for time, you know.
我同意。但是這周我丈夫出差了,所以我必須在上班前開車送孩子上學。你知道的,我的時間緊迫。
It’s 8:30, Dave, and you’re going to be late for the meeting.
已經八點半了,戴夫,你開會要遲到了。
Oh, my! I just have half an hour left. I can’t believe I slept for 10 hours!
哦,我的天!我只剩下半小時了。不敢相信我居然睡了10個小時!
Hi, Helen. Where are you off to?
嗨,海倫。你要去哪里?
To the library. I’ve got a history paper due next week, and need to do some reading.
去圖書館。我下周要交一篇歷史論文,需要閱讀一些材料。
Thank goodness! You are still here.
謝天謝地!你還在這里。
What’s up?
有什么事嗎?
I need your signature for this document. It’s urgent.
您需要在這份文件上簽名。這份文件十分緊急。