Dear Sandra
親愛的桑德拉:
Surprise! I bet you didn't know we were in Fenang, did you? It happened so quickly.
我有一個驚訝的消息!我敢肯定你不知道我們在檳榔嶼,對嗎?
Mum had just been promoted to Sales Manager, so she said, 'Let's have a holiday to celebrate.'
媽媽剛被晉升為銷售經理,她就說:“我們度假慶祝吧!”
Of course, we all agreed.
當然,我們都同意了。
Within a couple of days, we arrived here, at Rasa Sayang.
幾天后,我們來到這里,Rasa Sayant。
It's a great hotel with lots of facilities, as you can see from the enclosed cuttings.
你可以從隨信所附的剪報上看出來,這是一家很棒的酒店,設施齊全。
I loved it from the moment I got out of the coach.
我一下車,就喜歡這個地方了。
If I were ever to live overseas, I would choose to live here. We've spent a lot of time at the beach.
將來如果我在國外生活,我會選擇這兒。我們在海灘呆了很長一段時間。
I've also taken up tennis. A coach is teaching me how to play properly.
我還打網球了。教練教我打球的正確方法。
Danny keeps saying I ought to join in the activities for little kids, even though I'm 16.
丹尼一直說我應該參加一些小孩子的活動,即使我16歲。
Big brothers can be so annoying.
大孩子可能很惱人。
Yesterday, at the beach some people were parasailing.
昨天一些人在海灘上做帆傘運動。
When Danny and Dad saw it, they said, 'Let's have a go at that!'
丹尼和爸爸看到后說:“讓我們試試那個吧!”
At first Mum and I didn't want to do it.
剛開始,媽媽和我不想做。
But Danny started teasing us. He said, 'If you were men, you might be a little braver!'
但是丹尼開始取笑我們。他說:“如果你是男人,你可能會勇敢些?!?/div>
In the end, we couldn't put up with it any longer.
最后,我們不能再忍了。
You know how Mum and I like to stand up for women! So we both decided to try it.
你知道媽媽和我都是熱忱的婦女維權積極分子啊!所以我們都決定試一試。