In cities all over the world, people go to cafes to relax alone or with friends.
在世界各地的城市里,人們都會去咖啡館放松,一個人或者和朋友一起。
But in many cafes in Korea, you can do more than that.
但是在韓國的咖啡館,你可以做更多事情。
You can relax, and play with dogs at new dog cafes.
在一些新式的狗狗咖啡館,你不僅可以休息,還能與狗狗們玩。
The Snoopy Cafe is one of them.
史努比咖啡館就是其中之一。
The dogs there are in cages around the room.
狗狗們被放在籠子里。
First, you choose the dog. Then it comes out of its cage.
首先,你選擇一只狗狗,然后它就可以從籠子里出來。
You can buy food for it.
你可以給它買食物。
The Bau House is different from the Snoopy Cafe.
球屋咖啡館與史努比咖啡館不太一樣。
You don't have to choose a dog at the Bau House.
你不需要選擇一只狗狗。
All the dogs sit, play, or run around while people drink coffee and eat sandwiches.
客人喝咖啡或吃三明治的時候,店里所有的狗狗都會坐著,玩耍或者跑來跑去。
You can play with all the dogs at the Bau House.
在球屋咖啡館,你可以和所有的狗狗玩耍。
Lori Chon goes to the Snoopy Cafe about once a week.
Lori Chon大約每周去一次球屋咖啡館。
She likes to play with Princess, her favorite dog.
她喜歡和她最愛的狗狗“公主”一起玩。
She often buys food for Princess, too.
她也經常為它買食物。
Lori likes to go to the Snoopy Cafe for many reasons.
Lori喜歡去史努比咖啡館有很多原因。
"I love dogs," she says, "but my apartment is too small for a dog.
“我愛狗狗”,她說,“但是我的公寓太小了,養不了狗。
Also, dogs don't like to be alone, and I work all day".
而且,狗狗不喜歡孤單,而我整天都要工作。”
So when Lori needs to have some fun with the pet, she goes to the dog cafe to see Princess.
因此,當她想要和寵物一起玩的時候,她就去咖啡館看“公主”。
Dog cafes are very popular in Korea, but they are not cheap.
狗狗咖啡館在韓國很流行,但是不便宜。
A cup of coffee costs about three dollars and fifty cents, but the fun is free.
一杯咖啡大概3美元50美分,但是和狗狗玩是免費的。