Can I help you?
有什么能幫到你嗎?
Yes, please. I want to fix my cell phone.
是的。我要修手機。
What's wrong?
什么問題?
The screen went black last night.
昨晚它黑屏了。
Went black?
黑屏?
Yes.
是的。
Did you have an accident? Like dropping it on the ground, or into water?
發生過什么事故嗎?比如摔到地上或者掉進水里?
No.
沒有。
Well, then the repairman will help to open it up and check the inside.
好的,待會兒維修人員會打開手機檢查內部。
How much will it cost?
大概要花多少錢?
It depends. Have you got the receipt?
看情況。帶收據了嗎?
Yes. Here you are.
帶了。給你。
OK. You bought it from us on May 1st, only three weeks ago.
好的。你五月一號在我們這兒買的,才過了三周。
Then it'll be free to inspect it.
所以檢查是免費的。
But if the damage is caused by the user, you will have to pay for the repair.
但是如果是用戶自己造成的損傷,你就要付修理費了。
I see. When can I take it back?
知道了。我什么時候可以來取?
I'm not sure.
不確定。
We'll give you a call as soon as it's fixed. Your name, please?
我們修好了會盡快給你打電話的。請問你的姓名?
Thomas Tarshis, that is T-A-R-S-H-I-S.
托馬斯·塔西斯,拼寫是T-A-R-S-H-I-S。
Your phone number?
請問電話號碼?
627935.
627935。
627935. OK, that it. Anything else?
627935。好的。還有別的問題嗎?
No, thank you. Bye.
沒有了,謝謝。再見。
Bye.
再見。