Turn him over, we must get the water out of him...
把他翻過身來,我們必須把他肚子里的水弄出來。
Douglas: Right.
道格拉斯:說得對。
(They turn VIC over. DOUGLAS and TRUDY try to work on VIC rather ineffectually.)
(他們把維克翻過來道格拉斯和特魯迪努力救活維克,但沒什么效果。)
Trudy: I don't know what you do. I think you have to pump his ribs somehow...
特魯迪:我不知道該怎么辦才好。無論如何,我覺得你得壓迫他的肋部排水……
Douglas: I'm afraid I don't really have much of an idea...
道格拉斯:恐怕我也沒有辦法……
Sharon: (Heaving herself up) Here, let me...
莎倫:(自己探起身來)這里,讓我來……
Trudy: No, Sharon, I'd rather you...
特魯迪:不行,莎倫,我想你還是最好……
Sharon: It's all right, Mrs Parks, I've got my life-saver's medal.
莎倫:沒事了,帕克斯太太,我得過救生員獎章。
(SHARON takes over from TRUDY and DOUGLAS. She sits astride VIC and pumps away vigorously. TRUDY and DOUGLAS watch her anxiously.)
(莎倫接替了特魯迪和道格拉斯她跨坐在維克身上,不停地按壓起來。特魯迪和道格拉斯焦急地看著。)
Trudy: Anything... ?
特獸迪:有什么反應嗎?
Sharon: No, I don't think he's... responding.
莎倫:沒有。我想他沒有反應
Trudy: Oh, God.
特魯迪:哦,上帝。
Sharon: Hang on.
莎倫:再等一下。
(She rolls VIC over and tries the kiss of life a couple of times. There is no response.)
(她把維克的身體翻過來,試著做了幾次人工呼吸,還是沒有反應。)
Trudy: (Anxiously) No?
特魯迪:(焦急地)沒有反應?
Sharon: No. I'm sorry, Mrs Parks, I... (Starting to cry as the realization finally hits her) I'm sorry. I'm ever so sorry...
莎倫:是的,對不起,帕克斯太太,我……(當她最終意識到是她害死了維克時,哭了起來。)對不起,真的很抱歉……