Trudy: Vic...
特魯迪:維克
Vic: Let the stupid cow drown herself, what do I care? Go on. Jump, jump, jump...
維克:讓這個肥胖粗笨的女人淹死自己吧,關我屁事?快點。跳,跳,跳……
(SHARON jumps into the pool Weighted down by her diver's belt, she sinks rapidly under the dark water and vanishes in a trail of bubbles.)
(莎倫跳進了水池由于潛水腰帶下墜,她很快便沉入深水里,消失了,水面上冒出一串氣泡。)
Trudy: Sharon!
特魯迪:莎倫!
Vic: Bloody hell!
維克:該死的!
(VIC moves towards the pool.)
(維克向水池跑去。)
Trudy: Vic, dive in and get her out, for God's sake...
特魯迪:維克,快跳進去把她救出來,看在上帝的份上……
Vic: I'm not diving in there. Not in these clothes.
維克:我不能跳下去。穿著這身衣服不能跳啊。
Trudy: Vic, the girl is drowning.
特魯迪:維克,這女孩快淹死了。
Vic: She's not drowning. She can stay under for hours.
維克:她不會淹死的。她能在水下呆幾個小時。
Trudy: Are you going in to get her, or not?
特魯迪:你是打算救她,還是不救?
Vic: You dive in.
維克:你跳進去吧。
Trudy: I can't get her out, she's far too big for me.
特魯迪:我無法把她救出來,因為她對我來說她太大了。