1.德國報價比你們的低。 The German quotation is lower than yours.
2.您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
3.我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。我們不能接受。 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
4.如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧。 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
5.如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
6.如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
7.別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%至14%. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
8.市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
9.很高興我們就價格達成了共識。 I'm glad that weve settled the price.
10.非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今后業務往來的開端。 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.