Two events, now. Today, in the conference room, at three-thirty, there'll be a presentation -
現在還有兩件事。今天,三點半在會議室會有一個報告,
it's not on new developments as the notices say, it's actually on marketing.
它并不像告示上說的那樣是關于新發展的,它實際上是關于營銷的。
You're welcome to attend to see how we're moving in that area.
歡迎你們來看看我們在那個地區的進展情況。
There'll also be a buffet lunch for all staff working on the new projects -
我們還將為所有參與新項目的員工提供自助午餐,
that includes you, that's on Wednesday - sorry, I mean Thursday -you'll get full details later.
包括你們,時間是在周三,抱歉,是周四,稍后你們會收到全部信息。
Finally, sometimes you'll need to use the machines in the print room.
最后,有時你們將需要使用打印室的機器。
The first time you go in there, register for a plastic card - you don't need it for ordinary photocopiers, but you do for the colour ones.
第一次進去的時候,需要注冊一張卡片-普通的復印機不需要卡片,但是彩色的復印機需要。
The other thing to sign up for, if you want to, is the sports club, just two minutes from here.
還有一件事,就是體育俱樂部,如果你想報名的話,那離這里只有兩分鐘的路程。
If you're interested, see Max Collins, who'll give you an application form.
如果你感興趣的話,請去見馬克思·柯林斯,他會給你一張申請表。
Right, that's all for the moment. Here's coffee, and the MD is just coming through now.
好的,現在這就是所有的事情。這是咖啡,總經理剛剛過來。