Man:Come in, Diana. Coffee?
請進,戴安娜,喝咖啡嗎?
Woman: Thank you, Michael.
謝謝你,邁克爾。
Man:Now, about this visit by the senior executives from Poland ...
關于波蘭高管參觀的事情...
Woman: Mm. Do we know when they're coming?
他們什么時候來呢?
Man: We offered them three choices - the end of March, the middle of April and the beginning of May.
我們給他們提供了三個選擇-三月末,四月中旬,和五月初。
Woman: Yes...
好的...
Man:And they chose the earliest one, which is good, actually, with the review coming up in May.
他們選擇了最早的日期,實際上這很好,因為今年五月份將迎來評估。
Woman: True. But we do need definite dates. And how many are coming? There were six of them last time.
對。但是我們確實需要確切的日期。有多少人要來?上次他們來了六個人。
Did you say about eight? My P.A. needs to make firm bookings for their accommodation now - otherwise it'll be very difficult to find a hotel.
你是說8個人嗎?我的私人助理現在需要為他們的住處做預訂準確,否則很難找到旅館。
Man: You're right. They said six to eight originally, but I've had an email this morning saying it's going to be seven.
你是對的。他們本來說6到8個,但今天早上我收到一封電子郵件,說是7個人。
Now we've got a definite number, we can make all the other bookings for them.
現在我們已經有了一個確切的數目,我們可以為他們預訂其他的房間。
Woman: Good, that gives us eight weeks until they come.
好,他們來之前我們還有八周的時間。