Woman: Hello, yes, I'm phoning from Altrex.
你好,我是從雅靈醫療公司打來的。
Could I book a space for next June's trade fair?
我能為明年6月的交易會預訂一個展位嗎?
Man:Certainly. The units are ten, twenty-eight or forty square metres.
當然。展位有10平米,28平米和40平米三種。
Woman: Well, our stand is fifteen square metres.
我們的展位需要15平米。
Man:So you need twenty-eight. There're plenty that size in Hall D - or one left in A.
所以你需要28平米的展位。D廳有很多,A廳還有一個。
Woman: How much would that one be?
28平米的展位價格是多少?
Man: Six hundred and forty five pounds. Units in D are four hundred and eighty.
645英鎊。D廳的展位價格是480英鎊。
Woman: Make it the one in Hall A - the more expensive one!
我要訂A廳的這個展位。更貴的這一個!
How many people are you expecting? I heard this year was a bit disappointing?
今年會有多少人參加交易會?我聽說今年有一些令人失望?
Man: Yes, it was - but we did have six thousand. Next year we're planning for seven and a half thousand.
是的,但是確實有6000人。明年我們計劃邀請7500人參會。
Woman: Good. Now, we also need a conference room.
好。我們也需要一個會議室。
Man: Fine, I could offer you the Gresham Room …
好的,我們可以給您提供格雷沙姆的房間...
Woman: Can you spell the name?
你能拼寫這個名字嗎?
Man: G-R-E-S-H-A-M. There's also the Ferris Room, that's larger. It holds four hundred.
G-R-E-S-H-A-M。還有菲利斯的房間,這個更大一些。可以容納400人。
Woman: How many seats are there in the Gresham Room?
格雷沙姆的房間有多少座位?
Man:It takes two hundred and fifty.
250個座位。
Woman: That's plenty. Can we have the room from ten or ten-thirty?
這就夠多了。我們可以10點或10點半開始使用這個房間嗎?
Man: Let's make it half past. Would a twelve o'clock finish be OK?
十點半吧。12點結束怎么樣?
Woman: Perfect.
很好。
Man: Now, the room reference number is IM05734 and the whole booking is on TF62880. Use that if you contact us.
房間編號是IM05734,整個預訂是在TF62880上。如果你聯系我們就使用這個。