Man: Good afternoon. Stationery Supplies International, Customer Services Department, Michael speaking. How may I help you?
下午好。這里是Stationery Supplies International的顧客服務部,我是邁克爾。請問有什么能幫您?
Woman: Oh, hello. My name's Jennifer Gardiner. I'm calling from Fenmore Consultants. It's about the order which we received yesterday.
你好。我叫詹妮弗·嘉丁納。我是Fenmore咨詢公司員工。我打電話是想說我們昨天接到的貨物。
Man: OK. Please can I have the order number?
好的。請問我可以知道訂單編號嗎?
Woman: Yes,it's Z/3487/JF. The problem is we've received several incorrect items.
好的,編號是Z/3487/JF。我們收到了幾件錯誤的商品。
Man: Oh dear, sorry about that. We took on some new staff this week and we've had a few problems.
哦,十分抱歉。我們這周招了幾個新員工,造成了一些困擾。
Tell me what's wrong and we'll forward the correct order to you straightaway.
問題出在哪里呢?我們將立刻給您派發正確訂單。
Woman: Good. Well, firsly you sent the wrong size paper. We ordered 100 boxes of A5 papery, not A4.
好的。首先你們搞錯了紙張規格。我們訂了100箱A5紙,不是A4紙。
And the envelopes you sent were not the colour we ordered. We wanted pale green, not white.
你們寄的信封顏色也不是我們所訂的顏色。我們需要淡綠色的信封,不是白色。
Man: Right, so that's A5 not A4 paper and pale green envelopes. Anything else?
好,所以是A5紙,不是A4紙,以及淡綠色的信封。還有其他的問題嗎?
Woman: Yes. We also ordered 20 printer ink cartridges, that's the Truejet BJC two four six...but you didn't send us any at all.
有的。我們還訂了20個打印機墨盒,是Truejet BJC246型號的...但你們根本沒有寄。
Man: Oh dear, I'm really sorry.
天哪,我真的十分抱歉。
I can only apologise once again and assure you that the correct items will be on their way to you tonight, Special Delivery.
我只能再次道歉,并保證今晚用特快專遞給你們寄送正確的商品。
Woman: What shall I do about the things we don't want?
如何處理我們不需要的東西呢?
Man: Send them back to us, and we'll refund the full cost.
請郵寄回來,我們將退還全部費用。
Woman: Right. Thank you. Goodbye.
好的,謝謝,再見。
Man: Bye bye.
再見。