Woman: Hello, A-P-T Office Equipment.
你好,這里是APT辦公設備公司。
Man: Hello. This is John Raymond, from Planet Design Shops. I'm calling about our order for a security camera.
你好。我是普拉內設計商店的約翰·雷蒙德。我打電話來是想問一下我們訂的安全攝像機的事。
It's being dispatched tomorrow and the driver will need delivery instructions.
它明天就發貨了,司機需要一些交貨說明。
Woman: OK...
好的...
Man: Address first - the order confirmation gave the retail park as the delivery address, but your invoice has our central branch.
首先是地址,確認訂單顯示零售園區是收貨地址,但是發票上顯示的地址是我們的中心分公司。
Woman: Oh...
奧...
Man: That's not where we want it to be delivered. The confirmation was right.
那不是我們想收貨的地點,確認訂單上的地址是對的。
Woman: OK.
好的。
Man: Now, parking...the spaces opposite the shop are for disabled drivers only,
現在說說園區,商店對面的空間只供殘疾人司機使用,
so your driver should use the loading area while he sets up the equipment.
所以你們的司機應該在裝載區安裝設備。
Woman: I've got that.
這個我知道了。
Man: We'll have payment ready for you.
我們會為您準備好付款的。
Woman: That's fine. Thanks. I'll make out a receipt for the driver to give you when he makes the delivery. Will you be paying by cheque?
好的,謝謝。我會開具一張收據,讓司機運貨時帶過去給你。你要用支票付款嗎?
Man: Yes.
是的。
Woman: And you have something for the driver to collect, I understand.
你也會讓司機回收一些東西,我知道。
Man: Yes. We've come to the end of the rental period on our photocopier - we've bought a new model, so the old one's to be returned.
是的。我們的復印機租期快滿了,我們已經買了一種新型號的復印機,所以把之前的那個退回去。
Woman: Right, the driver will call you tomorrow with a definite time...
好的,司機明天一定會給您打電話的...