Woman: Geoff?
杰夫?
Man: Yes?
嗯?
Woman: I just want to finalise the preparations for the delegation next week.
我只是想確定一下下周代表團的準備工作。
Man: Certainly. It's Thursday, isn't it?
當然。是在周四,對嗎?
Woman: Yes. Now, can you make sure that each of them gets a name badge and an information pack?
是的。現在你能確保他們每個人都有一個徽章和一個信息包嗎?
The badges are done, but you'll need to prepare the packs with all the relevant information.
徽章已經準備好了,但是你需要準備一下帶有所有相關信息的信息包。
Man: Ok, that shouldn't take too long. What about catering?
好的,這個應該用不了多少時間。食物方面呢?
Woman: Coffee's organised for eleven and three, but lunch - it's at one - we need to reserve it for twelve people...
11點和3點有咖啡供應,但是午餐是在1點,我們需要預定12份午餐。
The office restaurant is closed next week... can you ring the Park Hotel? The Grand Hotel was a bit disappointing last time.
下周辦公樓的餐廳就關了。你能從百樂酒店訂餐嗎?上次大家對格蘭德酒店的食物有些失望。
Man: I'll get onto that.
可以,我會在百樂酒店訂餐。
Woman: Now, they'll be coming straight from the station, and their taxi will bring them to the front gate,
他們將直接從車站來,他們的出租車會把他們帶到前門,
so make sure you're there to greet them. That'll be about ten.
所以你一定要在那里迎接他們。大約是10點到。
Man: Ten. And then...
10點,知道了。然后...
Woman: Into Reception, I think. Make sure the new designs are on display, I want them to see those first.
然后我覺得是先到接待處,一定要把新設計展示出來,我想要他們先看到那些。
Man: OK.
好的。
Woman: Let me know when it's all finalised. Bye.
都準備好的時候告訴我一下。再見。