Man: Legal department, Simon Smith's office.
這里是法律部西蒙·史密斯的辦公室。
Woman: Hello, is Simon available?
你好,西蒙在嗎?
Man: He's in a meeting.
他在開會。
Can I take a message?
要不我幫你捎個口信?
Woman: Please.It's Emma Paynton, Production Supervisor ... Simon usually does the contracts for our Service Engineers.
我是生產部主管艾瑪·佩恩頓,西蒙通常給我們的服務工程部做合同,
Um ... we 've decided to take on some Training staff,
嗯…我們決定招聘一些培訓人員,
and I 'd like to check details before I finalise their contracts. Man: Aha.
在敲定合同之前, 我想核對一下細節。嗯哼。
Woman: Last time Simon okayed some contracts,
上次西蒙同意了一些合同細節,
he recommended including a trial period of three months ...
他建議三個月的試用期…
the employee hadn't been qualified for long.
這名員工資歷不深。
I 'd like to do the same this time.
這次我也想這么做。
My question is, is three months the maximum time allowed?
問題是,三個月是允許的最長時間嗎?
Man: Right, got that.
好的,明白
Woman: My other question's about fees.
另一個問題是關于費用。
I 'm going to pay by the hour, and also give annual bonuses.
我要按小時計酬,同時還要給予年終獎金。
I know they will not get sick pay,
我知道他們不會得到病假工資,
but could Simon advise on whether we 're obliged to offer holiday pay,
但西蒙能否就我們是否有義務支付假日工資提出建議?
and whether that can be calculated into the hourly rate.
以及是否可以成時薪。
Man: Fine.
好的。
Woman: Oh, one other matter.
哦,還有一件事。
If I fax him another contract, could he look through it?
如果我傳真給他另一份合同,他能看看嗎?
We 're changing to another distributor, who's sent us the draft document,
我們要換一個經銷商,他已經把文件草稿發給我們了。
and the warehouse manager wants someone to go over it for him.
倉庫經理想要有人幫他檢查一下文件。
Man: OK, I 've got all ...
好,我都記住了…