Man: Sara, can you bring me up to speed with the production situation?
莎拉,你能告訴我生產情況嗎?
We've had a few problems, haven't we?
我們遇到了一些問題,是嗎?
Woman: Yes, we had technical problems on the assembly line,
是的,我們的裝配線出現技術問題,
and on top of that, prices of the plastic components have rocketed,
最重要的是,塑料部件的價格飛漲,
and because of that we 're about to increase the prices of our goods which won't please our customers.
因此,我們將提高產品的價格,顧客對此會不滿意。
Man: Surely everyone's affected, not just us?
每個人都會受到影響,不僅僅是我們吧?
Woman: Yes, but we should have made agreements with our suppliers to sell only to us, like many of our competitors do.
是的,但是我們應該像我們的許多競爭對手一樣,和供應商達成協議,讓他們只賣給我們,
We missed out there.
這個問題被擱置了。
Man: Why was that?
為什么呢?
Woman: I suggested it at the monthly team meeting, but they thought there was no rush.
我在團隊月會上提出了這個建議,但他們認為不著急。
I tried bringing it up at the focus meeting, but we didn't get round to it.
我試著在中心會議上提出這個問題,但沒有抽出時間。
Man: Well, it's time we did.
好吧,是時候提上議程了。
What else?
還有什么?
Woman: We had to recall all products made last month because of defective casings.
因為外殼缺陷,我們不得不召回上個月生產的所有產品。
This was because we simply did not have enough skilled operators,
這是因為我們沒有足夠的熟練操作員,
although the earlier problems with missing machine parts had already been resolved.
早些時候機器零件丟失的問題已經解決。
So we're back on track now.
現在我們步入了正軌。
Man: I'm glad to hear it.
聽到這個消息我很高興。
Thanks.
謝謝。