Man: I thought management showed a complete misunderstanding of the issue.
我認為管理層完全誤解了這個問題。
We don't need a whole new set of managers that would just increase the salary bill and double the administration.
我們需要的不是一群只會要求加薪,加強管理的新經理。
What's needed is new blood coming into the company people who can start off at ground level,
我們需要的是可以從基層做起的新鮮血液,
working their way up in the company and learning as they go along, as it were.
他們可以陪伴公司一起成長,邊工作邊學習。
Otherwise we 'll really be in danger of cutting ourselves off from our roots.
否則,我們真的會處于一種脫離根基的危險之中。
Woman: I think the accountants have got mistaken priorities.
我認為會計師們沒有認清輕重緩急。
We are increasingly involved in the type of work where we need the fullest protection.
我們越來越糾結在一堆尋求充分保護的事情上,
I 'm not saying that we should be asking to be compensated for every little thing.
我不是說要求每一件小事都得到補償。
It's just that we should know that we 're properly covered if something happens.
我們只是應該知道,如果發生什么事,我們會得到適當的保護。
In this day and age, it's not too much to ask.
在這個時代,這個要求不太過分。
It wouldn't cost that much more and it would be worth it in the long run.
我們的損失不會太多,從長遠來看是值得的。