Man: It seems curious that the set of products we researched and developed earlier this year isn't included.
奇怪的是,今年早些時候我們研發的產品沒有包括在內。
Management made a big fuss about the launch a big party,
這次,管理層舉辦的發布會聲勢浩大,
with a lot of press interest and then it turns out the designer didn't think our photographs were good enough to include,
很多媒體都很感興趣,結果設計師認為我們的照片不夠好,
so the whole section stayed exactly the same as it has done for years.
所以多年來,整部分都保持不變。
It's not going to create the impression we want, frankly.
坦白說,顧客對產品的印象不如預期。
Woman: I think it's very worrying that we have spent such an amount on research,
令人擔憂的是我們在研究上投資了這么多錢,
and we come up with a world class product,
才推出了世界級的產品,
and then things start going wrong.
接著,情況開始變得糟糕。
We 've had quite a few customer complaints already about things like the quality of the maintenance we offer.
我們已經收到不少顧客對我們產品質量等問題的投訴。
And management is doing nothing about it.
而管理層對此卻束手無策。
They point to all the other improvements and neglect what I regard as the most important part of our work.
他們提出了其它所有改進建議,而忽視了我認為最重要的部分。