日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第376期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 艾莉亞(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

"Him and Dunsen and Polliver, and Raff the Sweetling and the Tickler."

“他,還有鄧森,波利佛,‘甜嘴’拉夫和記事本。”

The Hound seemed surprised.

獵狗似乎很驚訝。

"And how would Ned Stark's precious little daughter come to know the likes of them?

“艾德·史塔克的寶貝小女兒怎會認得這幫人?

Gregor never brings his pet rats to court."

格雷果從不帶他的寵物耗子上朝啊。”

"I know them from the village."

“我是在村子里遇到他們的。”

She ate the cheese, and reached for a hunk of hardbread.

她吃著奶酪,伸手取過一塊硬面包。

"The village by the lake where they caught Gendry, me, and Hot Pie.

“那村子建在湖邊,詹德利、我,還有熱派在那兒被抓,

They caught Lommy Greenhands too, but Raff the Sweetling killed him because his leg was hurt."

本來還有‘綠手’羅米,但‘甜嘴’拉夫當時便殺了他,因為他的腳受傷走不動。”

Clegane's mouth twitched.

克里岡的嘴抽搐了一下。

"Caught you?

“抓你?

My brother caught you?"

我老哥抓住你?”

That made him laugh, a sour sound, part rumble and part snarl.

他哈哈大笑,這是一陣令人不快的聲響,半似喉音,半如咆哮。

"Gregor never knew what he had, did he?

“格雷果根本不知道手里有什么,對吧?

He couldn't have, or he would have dragged you back kicking and screaming to King's Landing and dumped you in Cersei's lap.

他肯定不知道,否則任憑你怎么亂踢亂喊,都會把你拖回君臨,扔到瑟曦懷里。

Oh, that's bloody sweet.

噢,媽的,實在太妙了,

I'll be sure and tell him that, before I cut his heart out."

我會記得把真相告訴他的——在挖出他的心臟之前。”

It wasn't the first time he had talked of killing the Mountain.

這不是他頭一回談論殺魔山。

"But he's your brother," Arya said dubiously.

“他是你哥哥耶。”艾莉亞懷疑地說。

"Didn't you ever have a brother you wanted to kill?"

“你就沒有想一個親手宰掉的哥哥?”

He laughed again.

他又大笑,

"Or maybe a sister?"

“或者姐姐?”

He must have seen something in her face then, for he leaned closer.

他一定看到她臉上有些反應,因此湊得更近了。

"Sansa. That's it, isn't it?

“珊莎。對吧?

The wolf bitch wants to kill the pretty bird."

母狼想殺可愛的小小鳥兒。”

"No," Arya spat back at him.

“不,”艾莉亞吼回去,

"I'd like to kill you."

“我要殺你!”

"Because I hacked your little friend in two?

“因為我把你的小朋友劈成兩截?

I've killed a lot more than him, I promise you.

我殺的可不只他一個,這點向你保證。

You think that makes me some monster.

你認為我是個怪物,對嗎?

Well, maybe it does, but I saved your sister's life too.

好吧,不管怎么說,是我救了你老姐的命。

The day the mob pulled her off her horse, I cut through them and brought her back to the castle,

那天暴民們將她從馬上拽下來,是我殺進去把她帶回城堡,

else she would have gotten what Lollys Stokeworth got.

否則她的下場就跟洛麗絲·史鐸克渥斯一樣了。

And she sang for me.

她后來給我唱歌呢,

You didn't know that, did you?

你不知道吧,對不?

Your sister sang me a sweet little song."

你老姐給我唱了一支甜美的小曲兒。”

"You're lying," she said at once.

“你撒謊。”她立刻道。

"You don't know half as much as you think you do.

“媽的,其實你知道的連自認為的一半都不到。

The Blackwater?

黑水河?

Where in seven hells do you think we are?

七層地獄,你究竟在想什么?

Where do you think we're going?"

認為我們要上哪兒去?”

The scorn in his voice made her hesitate.

他聲音中的不屑令她猶豫。

"Back to King's Landing," she said.

“回君臨,”她說,

"You're bringing me to Joffrey and the queen."

“你要把我獻給喬佛里和太后。”

That was wrong, she realized all of a sudden, just from the way he asked the questions.

她突然間意識到這不對,從他提問的方式就能知道。

But she had to say something.

但她得說些什么。

"Stupid blind little wolf bitch."

“愚蠢瞎眼的小母狼。”

His voice was rough and hard as an iron rasp.

他的嗓音粗糙暗啞,好像鋼鐵摩擦。

"Bugger Joffrey, bugger the queen, and bugger that twisted little gargoyle she calls a brother.

“去你媽的喬佛里,去你媽的太后,去你媽的畸形小魔猴。

I'm done with their city, done with their Kingsguard, done with Lannisters.

我跟他們的城市沒關系了,跟御林鐵衛,跟蘭尼斯特家都沒關系了。

What's a dog to do with lions, I ask you?"

狗跟獅子能有什么關系,我問你?”

He reached for his waterskin, took a long pull.

他伸手取過水囊,喝了一大口,

As he wiped his mouth, he offered the skin to Arya and said,

然后邊擦嘴,邊將水囊遞給艾莉亞,

"The river was the Trident, girl.

“這是三叉戟河,小妹妹。

The Trident, not the Blackwater.

三叉戟河!不是黑水河。

Make the map in your head, if you can.

如果可以的話,自己在腦袋里畫畫地圖吧,

On the morrow we should reach the kingsroad.

我們明天就能到達國王大道,

We'll make good time after that, straight up to the Twins.

之后快速前進,直取孿河城。

It's going to be me who hands you over to that mother of yours.

把你交給你母親的將是我,

Not the noble lightning lord or that flaming fraud of a priest, the monster."

而不是高貴的閃電大王和那玩火的冒牌僧侶,那怪物!”

He grinned at the look on her face.

看到她臉上的表情,他咧嘴笑笑。

"You think your outlaw friends are the only ones can smell a ransom?

“你以為你的強盜朋友是唯一嗅到贖金氣味的人?

Dondarrion took my gold, so I took you.

唐德利恩搶了我的財產,因此我搶走了你。

You're worth twice what they stole from me, I'd say.

按我估價,你的價值是他們從我這兒偷走的錢兩倍之多。

Maybe even more if I sold you back to the Lannisters like you fear, but I won't.

如果真像你害怕的那樣,把你賣回給蘭尼斯特家,也許能得到更多,但我不會那么做。

Even a dog gets tired of being kicked.

就算是狗,也有被踢煩了的時候。

If this Young Wolf has the wits the gods gave a toad, he'll make me a lordling and beg me to enter his service.

嗯,若那少狼主有諸神賜予癩蛤蟆的智力,便會封我做個領主,請求我為他效勞。

He needs me, though he may not know it yet.

他需要我,盡管他自個兒也許并不明白。

Maybe I'll even kill Gregor for him, he'd like that."

我似乎該用格雷果的頭作見面禮,他會喜歡的。”

"He'll never take you," she spat back.

“他絕不會收留你,”她狠狠地說,

"Not you."

“不會收留你。”

"Then I'll take as much gold as I can carry, laugh in his face, and ride off.

“那我就盡可能多地帶走金子,沖他的臉哈哈大笑,然后騎馬離開。

If he doesn't take me, he'd be wise to kill me, but he won't.

如果他不肯收留,聰明的話就該殺了我,但他不會,

Too much his father's son, from what I hear.

據我聽說的情況,他跟他父親太像。

Fine with me.

對我來說這沒什么,

Either way I win.

不管怎樣都是贏家。

And so do you, she-wolf.

你也是,小狼女。

So stop whimpering and snapping at me, I'm sick of it.

所以,別再對我又叫又咬,我煩了。

Keep your mouth shut and do as I tell you, and maybe we'll even be in time for your uncle's bloody wedding."

閉上嘴巴,照我說的做,也許還能趕得上你舅舅那該死的婚禮。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
precious ['preʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 寶貴的,珍貴的,矯揉造作的
adv.

聯想記憶
fraud [frɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 騙子,欺騙,詐欺

聯想記憶
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移動王車易

 
scorn [skɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 輕蔑,奚落,笑柄
v. 輕蔑,鄙視,嘲弄

聯想記憶
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,嚴酷的,荒涼的,光禿禿的 ad

 
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 貝卵,蠔卵,蠔仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小爭吵,輕打聲

聯想記憶
lightning ['laitniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 閃電
adj. 閃電般的,快速的

 
gargoyle ['gɑ:gɔil]

想一想再看

n. 滴水嘴,奇形怪狀的人

聯想記憶
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭動(twist的過去式)

 
outlaw ['autlɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 被剝奪法律保護的人,罪犯 v. 使 ... 失去法

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 贝蒂的启蒙| 免费观看熊出没之狂野大陆| 美娜个人资料简介| 猫小帅的故事| frank sinatra| 在线播放国内自拍情侣酒店| 金璐莹| 蹲着吐一地呕吐视频| 《夏日情人》| busty buffy| 驯服型男刑警队长| 麦当娜简历| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案| 女生裸体.| 生死相随| 王熙| 大班安全活动教案40篇| 美女网站视频免费| 牛梦尧| 内蒙古电视台节目表| 扭曲的欲望| 三级大片在线观看| 变形金刚2演员表| 电影美丽人生| 唱这歌| yy直播是正经直播吗| 电影《醉猴》刘家良主演| 辐射避难所掉脑袋问题答案 | 朱丽安·摩尔| 大班安全教案《教室里不乱跑》| 自拍在线| 甲种公牛1976| 回魂夜 电影| 林丹出轨视频| 青草国产| 冲出堕落城完整高清版| 菠萝菠萝蜜视频在线免费观看| 小淳| 谍变1939全部演员表| 白洁教师| 《遇见你之后》电影在线观看|