日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第337期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 艾莉亞(02)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The woman could not have been more than three feet tall.

那女人不超過三尺高,

The firelight made her eyes gleam as red as the eyes of Jon’s wolf.

火光令她眼睛閃著紅芒,就像瓊恩的狼。

He was a ghost too.

他就叫白靈嘛。

Arya stole closer, and knelt to watch.

艾莉亞偷偷靠近,跪下來觀察。

Thoros and Lem were with Lord Beric when the dwarf woman sat down uninvited by the fire.

矮女人不請自來地坐到火堆旁,索羅斯、檸檬和貝里伯爵也在。

She squinted at them with eyes like hot coals.

她用灼熱的眼睛斜睨他們。

“The Ember and the Lemon come to honor me again, and His Grace the Lord of Corpses.”

“余燼和檸檬又來造訪了,還有死尸之王陛下。”

“An ill-omened name.

“不吉利的名字。

I have asked you not to use it.”

我叫你不要用它。”

“Aye, you have.

“是的,你說過,

But the stink of death is fresh on you, my lord.”

但你身上確實散發出強烈的死亡氣息,大人。”

She had but a single tooth remaining.

她只剩一顆牙齒。

“Give me wine or I will go.

“給酒,否則我就走。

My bones are old.

這身老骨頭,

My joints ache when the winds do blow, and up here the winds are always blowing.”

刮風就關節疼,而此地這么高,風從來不停。”

“A silver stag for your dreams, my lady,”

“一枚銀鹿報答您的夢,夫人,”

Lord Beric said, with solemn courtesy.

里伯爵嚴肅而又謙恭地說,

“Another if you have news for us.”

“若您有新消息,就再加一枚。”

“I cannot eat a silver stag, nor ride one.

“這銀鹿既不能吃,也不能騎。

A skin of wine for my dreams, and for my news a kiss from the great oaf in the yellow cloak.”

我說,一袋酒換我的夢,那穿黃斗篷的傻大個給我一個吻,換我的消息。”

The little woman cackled.

矮個女人喋喋不休,

“Aye, a sloppy kiss, a bit of tongue.

“對,濕乎乎的吻,用點舌頭。

It has been too long, too long.

太久了,太久了……

His mouth will taste of lemons, and mine of bones.

他嘴里有檸檬的味道,而我嘴里是骨頭的氣息。

I am too old.”

我太老了。”

“Aye,” Lem complained.

“是啊,”檸檬抱怨,

“Too old for wine and kisses.

“你太老了,享受不了美酒和親吻。

All you’ll get from me is the flat of my sword, crone.”

你能從我這里得到的,最多是被劍背砸打,老太婆。”

“My hair comes out in handfuls and no one has kissed me for a thousand years.

“唉,頭發一把一把掉下,好像有千年之久,沒人親吻過我。

It is hard to be so old.

變這么老真辛苦啊。

Well, I will have a song then.

好吧,那我要一首歌,

A song from Tom o’ Sevens, for my news.”

七弦湯姆唱的歌,換消息。”

“You will have your song from Tom,”

“湯姆會給您唱歌。”

Lord Beric promised.

貝里伯爵承諾,

He gave her the wineskin himself.

說完親自將酒袋遞給她。

The dwarf woman drank deep, the wine running down her chin.

矮個女人喝了一大口,酒從下巴滴落。

When she lowered the skin, she wiped her mouth with the back of a wrinkled hand and said,

她放下袋子,用滿是皺褶的手背擦擦嘴,

“Sour wine for sour tidings, what could be more fitting?

“劣酒換壞消息,能比這更合適嗎?

The king is dead, is that sour enough for you?”

國王死了,對你們來說,夠壞的吧?”

Arya’s heart caught in her throat.

艾莉亞的心卡在喉嚨口。

“Which bloody king is dead, crone?” Lem demanded.

“媽的,哪個國王,老太婆?”檸檬質問。

“The wet one.

“水里那個,

The kraken king, m’lords.

海怪國王,大人們。

I dreamt him dead and he died, and the iron squids now turn on one another.

上回我夢到他會死,這次他真的死了,而鐵烏賊們開始自相殘殺。

Oh, and Lord Hoster Tully’s died too, but you know that, don’t you?

噢,霍斯特·徒利公爵也死了,不過你們知道,對嗎?

In the hall of kings, the goat sits alone and fevered as the great dog descends on him.”

山羊獨坐在諸王之殿里發高燒,而大狗前來攻打。”

The old woman took another long gulp of wine, squeezing the skin as she raised it to her lips.

老婦人邊擠壓酒袋邊將它舉到唇邊,又喝一大口。

The great dog.

大狗。

Did she mean the Hound?

她指獵狗?

Or maybe his brother, the Mountain That Rides?

他哥哥魔山?

Arya was not certain.

艾莉亞無法確定。

They bore the same arms, three black dogs on a yellow field.

他們有相同的徽紋,黃底上三條黑狗。

Half the men whose deaths she prayed for belonged to Ser Gregor Clegane;

她的祈禱名單中一半和格雷果·克里岡爵士有關:

Polliver, Dunsen, Raff the Sweetling, the Tickler, and Ser Gregor himself.

波利佛、鄧森、“甜嘴”拉夫、記事本,外加格雷果爵士本人。

Maybe Lord Beric will hang them all.

也許貝里大人會把他們統統吊死。

“I dreamt a wolf howling in the rain, but no one heard his grief,” the dwarf woman was saying.

“我夢到一頭狼在雨中嗥叫,但無人傾聽他的不幸,”矮個女人續道,

“I dreamt such a clangor I thought my head might burst, drums and horns and pipes and screams,

“我夢到一陣刺耳的喧鬧,鬧得頭都快炸了,其中有鼓點、號角、笛子及尖叫,

but the saddest sound was the little bells.

但最悲哀的是小鈴鐺的聲響。

I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs.

我夢到一位少女參加宴會,她頭發里有紫色的毒蛇,致命的汁液從它們牙齒上滴落。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 禮貌,好意,恩惠

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
venom ['venəm]

想一想再看

n. 毒液,惡意

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,陣,爆發
v. 爆裂,迸發

 
bore [bɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 使厭煩
n. 討厭的人,麻煩事

 
grief [gri:f]

想一想再看

n. 悲痛,憂傷

 
solemn ['sɔləm]

想一想再看

adj. 莊嚴的,嚴肅的,隆重的

 
sloppy ['slɔpi]

想一想再看

adj. 被潑水弄濕的,泥濘的,多陰雨的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 追龙演员表全部名单| 台州林毅| 《假期》电影| 倒带简谱| stevenson| 怎么做发射器| 奇梦石| 大姐大| 梅兰尼·格里菲斯| 电影世界尽头的爱| 大学英语综合教程3| 卓别林走路视频| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 图片头像图片| love 电影| 久草电影| 接吻教学视频| 猎奇头像| 爱四| 七下英语第二单元作文| 初恋在线观看| 手机号大全| 六扇门电影免费观看| 一年级数学应用题| 超薄轻舞玉女女裤广场舞| 2025女人最走运头像| 免费看污污的视频| 国产高清一卡2卡3卡4卡乱码| 爱情公寓大电影免费播放完整版| 夏的词语| 地理填充图册| 同性gay在线| 电影白蛇传| 韩国电影色即是空| 男同性恋av| 路易斯·帕特里奇| 蒋昌义| 黑暗之心电影完整在线观看| 企鹅头像| 职业目标评估| 贾樟柯对毕赣的评价|