日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第299期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Even so, I begin to see the nature of your complaint.”

算啦,我已經明白您的失望了。”

Bronn gave out with a chuckle, but Oberyn only smiled.

波隆笑出聲來,但奧柏倫皮笑肉不笑。

“We might never have seen you at all but for your sweet sister.

“若非你親愛的姐姐,我們根本見不著你。

You were never seen at table or hall, though sometimes at night we could hear a baby howling down in the depths of the Rock.

那時候,你們家的人從不將你帶出來,更不用說向客人展示了,我們只常在夜間聽見從凱巖城深處傳來嬰兒的哭嚎。

You did have a monstrous great voice, I must grant you that.

我得承認,你那時候的哭聲真了不起,

You would wail for hours, and nothing would quiet you but a woman’s teat.”

可以哭上好幾個鐘頭,除了女人的奶子,什么也治不住?!?/p>

“Still true, as it happens.”

“這點嘛,到現在也沒改?!?/p>

This time Prince Oberyn did laugh.

這回奧柏倫親王終于放聲大笑,

“A taste we share.

“咱倆真是口味相投。

Lord Gargalen once told me he hoped to die with a sword in his hand,

戈根勒斯大人曾告訴我,他夢想長劍在手,馬革裹尸,

to which I replied that I would sooner go with a breast in mine.”

我回答他我夢想乳房在口,醉死溫柔鄉?!?/p>

Tyrion had to grin.

提利昂咧嘴一笑,

“You were speaking of my sister?”

“您剛才提到我姐姐?”

“Cersei promised Elia to show you to us.

“瑟曦答應伊莉亞,一定會滿足我們的好奇心。

The day before we were to sail, whilst my mother and your father were closeted together,

我們臨走的前一天,我母親和你父親在一起商議事情,

she and Jaime took us down to your nursery.

她和詹姆則將我們帶去你的房間。

Your wet nurse tried to send us off, but your sister was having none of that.

你奶媽想把我們趕出去,但你姐姐三言兩句就把她打發。

‘He’s mine,’ she said,

‘他是我的,’她說,

‘and you’re just a milk cow, you can’t tell me what to do.

‘而你不過是頭奶牛,沒資格干涉我。

Be quiet or I’ll have my father cut your tongue out.

不閉嘴的話,我就叫父親把你舌頭拔掉,

A cow doesn’t need a tongue, only udders.’ ”

反正奶牛只需要乳房,不需要舌頭的。’”

“Her Grace learned charm at an early age,”

“不錯,太后陛下她從小就是魅力非凡,”

said Tyrion, amused by the notion of his sister claiming him as hers.

提利昂饒有興味地說。姐姐居然說出“他是我的”,

“She’s never been in any rush to claim me since, the gods know.

真想不到,可惜從此之后,她大概再沒有這樣的想法了。

“Cersei even undid your swaddling clothes to give us a better look,” the Dornish prince continued.

“瑟曦親手解開你的襁褓讓我們仔細觀看,”多恩親王續道,

“You did have one evil eye, and some black fuzz on your scalp.

“你的確有只邪惡的眼睛,頭皮上長黑色的絨毛,

Perhaps your head was larger than most …

腦袋也比多數新生兒要大……

but there was no tail, no beard, neither teeth nor claws, and nothing between your legs but a tiny pink cock.

但你沒尾巴,沒胡子,沒尖牙,沒獅爪,兩腿之間也只有一點粉紅的小突起。

After all the wonderful whispers, Lord Tywin’s Doom turned out to be just a hideous red infant with stunted legs.

聽了這許多離奇傳說,結果泰溫大人的禍根不過竟只是一位紅通通、腿腳有點畸形的丑陋嬰兒!

Elia even made the noise that young girls make at the sight of infants, I’m sure you’ve heard it.

伊莉亞見到你尖叫起來,我想你一定聽見了,

The same noise they make over cute kittens and playful puppies.

就像小女生見到貓咪小狗似的

I believe she wanted to nurse you herself, ugly as you were.

盡管你長得很丑,她還多想撫養你呢。

When I commented that you seemed a poor sort of monster, your sister said,

我告訴你姐姐,你真是個可憐的怪物,她回答:

‘He killed my mother,’ and twisted your little cock so hard I thought she was like to pull it off.

‘誰說的?這家伙殺了我媽媽。’然后用力擰你的小命根子,像要把它扯下來。

You shrieked, but it was only when your brother Jaime said,

你厲聲慘叫,但她充耳不聞,最后你哥哥詹姆發話:

‘Leave him be, you’re hurting him,’ that Cersei let go of you.

‘住手!你弄痛他了!’,瑟曦方才停止。

‘It doesn’t matter,’ she told us.

‘有什么關系?’她向我們保證,

‘Everyone says he’s like to die soon.

‘大家都說他活不長,

He shouldn’t even have lived this long.’ ”

他這玩意兒反正也長不大’?!?/p>

The sun was shining bright above them, and the day was pleasantly warm for autumn,

頭頂艷陽高照,秋日炎熱,

but Tyrion Lannister went cold all over when he heard that.

但提利昂·蘭尼斯特聽到這一切之后,只覺冰冷徹骨。

My sweet sister.

我親愛的姐姐,

He scratched at the scar of his nose and gave the Dornishman a taste of his “evil eye.”

他摸摸鼻子上的傷疤,用那只“邪惡的眼睛”瞪著多恩人。

Now why would he tell such a tale?

他為何告訴我這些?

Is he testing me, or simply twisting my cock as Cersei did, so he can hear me scream?

考驗我?像瑟曦一樣嘲弄我?想聽聽我的尖叫?

“Be sure and tell that story to my father.

“這故事不錯,您定要給我父親講,

It will delight him as much as it did me.

我保證他聽過之后會和我一樣開心的。

The part about my tail, especially.

尤其是關于尾巴的部分,您知道,

I did have one, but he had it lopped off.”

我本來有尾巴,卻是被老爸親手切掉?!?/p>

Prince Oberyn had a chuckle.

奧柏倫親王嘿嘿一笑,

“You’ve grown more amusing since last we met.”

“你真是越長越有趣了?!?/p>

“Yes, but I meant to grow taller.”

“是嗎?可我想長高呢?!?/p>

“While we are speaking of amusement, I heard a curious tale from Lord Buckler’s steward.

“說到有趣……我剛從布克勒大人的侍從那兒聽到個奇怪的傳聞,

He claimed that you had put a tax on women’s privy purses.”

據說你專門設立針對女性的稅?”

“It is a tax on whoring,”

“準確地說,是對娼妓行業征稅,”

said Tyrion, irritated all over again.

提利昂不安地回答,該死,這與我何干?

And it was my bloody father’s notion.

明明是給父親逼的!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
amusement [ə'mju:zmənt]

想一想再看

n. 娛樂,消遣

 
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭動(twist的過去式)

 
delight [di'lait]

想一想再看

n. 高興,快樂
v. (使)高興,(使)欣喜

 
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母獸
vt. 恐嚇

 
amused [ə'mju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 有趣的

 
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,傷痕,斷崖
v. 結疤,使 ...

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,補助金; 同意,給予
n. 財產

 
charm [tʃɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌
v. (使)陶

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫聲
v. 尖叫,大笑

 
grin [grin]

想一想再看

v. 露齒而笑,(以咧嘴笑來)表示
n. 露齒

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 尸忆在线观看完整恐怖免费| 猪哥会社| 欲望旅馆| cctv16直播| 伸舌头接吻脱裤子| 古灵精探b| the girl next door| 宝力龟龟| 武汉日夜| 试看60秒做受小视频| 风在吹韩国电影| 小学一年级古诗《风》| 妈妈的朋友电影天堂| 托比蜘蛛侠| 大奉打更人电视剧在线播放视频 | 郑志昊| 剃刀边缘演员表| 驾驶证三力测试题库| 黄视频在线网站| 抖音网站入口| 下一个奇迹| 老版《水浒传》| 深流 电视剧| 牙疼图片 难受 表情包| 贝蒂的启蒙| 小班安全开学第一课| 日韩 欧美 视频| 陈颖芝三级| 李亚红| jaud1接口接什么| karina hart| 南口1937| 抗日片100部免费连续剧| 孙颖莎结婚视频| 王思琪| 曹东| 02j331| 顺风| 追捕电影国语版完整版| 女人高潮私密按摩视频| 郭云飞|