日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第288期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 詹姆(03)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

“My Sworn Brothers were all away, you see, but Aerys liked to keep me close.

“你看,伊里斯把我的兄弟們全派了出去,只留我隨身伺候,

I was my father’s son, so he did not trust me.

因為我是泰溫·蘭尼斯特的兒子,他不放心。

He wanted me where Varys could watch me, day and night.

他要我待在瓦里斯監視的范圍內,日日夜夜,不得脫離。

So I heard it all.”

所以那些勾當只有我一清二楚。”

He remembered how Rossart’s eyes would shine when he unrolled his maps to show where the substance must be placed.

他還記得當羅薩特展開埋藏“這種物質”的分布圖時,

Garigus and Belis were the same.

貝里斯、高茍斯和國王眼中閃爍的光芒。

“Rhaegar met Robert on the Trident, and you know what happened there.

“后來雷加與勞勃在三叉戟河上決戰,結果世人皆知。

When the word reached court, Aerys packed the queen off to Dragonstone with Prince Viserys.

兵敗的消息傳來,伊里斯安排王后帶韋賽里斯王子夜奔龍石島,

Princess Elia would have gone as well, but he forbade it.

但不準伊莉絲公主離開。

Somehow he had gotten it in his head that Prince Lewyn must have betrayed Rhaegar on the Trident,

在他那顆瘋狂的腦袋里,早將雷加的失敗歸咎于勒文親王的背叛,

but he thought he could keep Dorne loyal so long as he kept Elia and Aegon by his side.

而要挾伊莉絲公主和伊耿王子為人質,便能保住多恩人的效忠。

The traitors want my city, I heard him tell Rossart, but I’ll give them naught but ashes.

‘篡奪者別想奪取我的王都’,我聽他聲嘶力竭地對羅薩特喊,‘我要留給他們一座灰燼之城。

Let Robert be king over charred bones and cooked meat.

讓勞勃這賊子和我一樣,君臨焦黑骨骸和烤熟血肉。’

The Targaryens never bury their dead, they burn them.

坦格利安家族世代實行火葬,沒有墳墓,

Aerys meant to have the greatest funeral pyre of them all.

伊里斯要把整個君臨城化為他的火葬堆。

Though if truth be told, I do not believe he truly expected to die.

呵呵,其實他不是真的想死,

Like Aerion Brightfire before him, Aerys thought the fire would transform him …

和從前的‘明焰’伊利昂一樣,國王相信火焰能讓他……

that he would rise again, reborn as a dragon, and turn all his enemies to ash.

重生,化為真龍,向敵人復仇。”

“Ned Stark was racing south with Robert’s van, but my father’s forces reached the city first.

“奈德·史塔克作為勞勃的先鋒,率北軍日夜兼程南下,但我父親搶先一步抵達君臨。

Pycelle convinced the king that his Warden of the West had come to defend him, so he opened the gates.

派席爾哄騙國王,西境守護特為勤王而來,于是城門大開。

The one time he should have heeded Varys, and he ignored him.

這一次,他本該聽從瓦里斯的勸告,這一次……

My father had held back from the war,

我父親在內戰中從頭到尾沒動一兵一卒,

brooding on all the wrongs Aerys had done him and determined that House Lannister should be on the winning side.

他決心率蘭尼斯特家族站在勝利者一邊,他決心報復伊里斯多年以來的不公。

The Trident decided him.

三河之役讓一切唾手可得。”

“It fell to me to hold the Red Keep, but I knew we were lost.

“負責把守紅堡的是我,眼見情勢無可挽回,

I sent to Aerys asking his leave to make terms.

便派出信使敦請國王準備談判。

My man came back with a royal command.

信使帶著國王的手諭回來:

‘Bring me your father’s head, if you are no traitor.’

‘獻上乃父人頭,否則汝自承叛逆。’

Aerys would have no yielding.

他們不打算投降。

Lord Rossart was with him, my messenger said.

我的人告訴我,羅薩特伯爵和國王在一起,

I knew what that meant.

我什么都明白了。”

“When I came on Rossart, he was dressed as a common man-at-arms, hurrying to a postern gate.

“找到羅薩特時,他換了身普通士兵的衣服,正急急忙忙想溜出邊門。

I slew him first.

我一劍宰了他,

Then I slew Aerys, before he could find someone else to carry his message to the pyromancers.

接著殺了伊里斯,以防他派別人出去送信。

Days later, I hunted down the others and slew them as well.

城破后的數日,我跑遍全城,殺掉所有參與者。

Belis offered me gold, and Garigus wept for mercy.

貝里斯用金子作賄賂,高茍斯流著眼淚懇求饒恕。

Well, a sword’s more merciful than fire, but I don’t think Garigus much appreciated the kindness I showed him.”

呵,刀劍與火焰相比,無疑是種仁慈,高茍斯這奸賊不配。”

The water had grown cool.

水溫逐漸變涼,

When Jaime opened his eyes, he found himself staring at the stump of his sword hand.

詹姆睜開眼睛,發覺自己不由自主地盯著右手的斷肢。

The hand that made me Kingslayer.

正是它,讓我成為弒君者。

The goat had robbed him of his glory and his shame, both at once.

山羊剝奪了我的榮耀和恥辱,

Leaving what?

留下什么?

Who am I now?

我現在是誰?

The wench looked ridiculous, clutching her towel to her meager teats with her thick white legs sticking out beneath.

妞兒擺出一個可笑的造型,雙手牢牢抓著毛巾,靠在胸前,一對粗壯的白皙大腿從下面伸出來。

“Has my tale turned you speechless?

“我的故事讓你無言?

Come, curse me or kiss me or call me a liar.

別啊,罵我,吻我,說我是騙子。

Something.”

有點反應。”

“If this is true, how is it no one knows?”

“如果這是真的,為何無人知曉?”

“The knights of the Kingsguard are sworn to keep the king’s secrets.

“御林鐵衛發誓守護國王的秘密,

Would you have me break my oath?”

你要我背棄誓言么?”

Jaime laughed.

他笑了,

“Do you think the noble Lord of Winterfell wanted to hear my feeble explanations?

“你以為高貴的臨冬城公爵會來聽取我無力的解釋?

Such an honorable man.

好一個重榮譽的人,

He only had to look at me to judge me guilty.”

居然看著我就認定我有罪!”

Jaime lurched to his feet, the water running cold down his chest.

詹姆打算爬出來,水已經涼了。

“By what right does the wolf judge the lion?

“奔狼有什么資格來評判雄獅?

By what right?”

有什么資格?”

A violent shiver took him, and he smashed his stump against the rim of the tub as he tried to climb out.

他的身體劇烈顫抖,斷肢掃到浴缸邊沿。

Pain shuddered through him … and suddenly the bathhouse was spinning.

劇痛……澡堂上下顛倒。

Brienne caught him before he could fall.

布蕾妮在他摔倒前抓住他。

Her arm was all gooseflesh, clammy and chilled, but she was strong, and gentler than he would have thought.

她的手又濕、又冷、又抖,但總算還有力,她用意想不到的溫柔將他扶起。

Gentler than Cersei, he thought as she helped him from the tub, his legs wobbly as a limp cock.

比瑟曦更溫柔。她一邊將他扶出浴缸,他一邊想,雙腿麻木不仁。

“Guards!” he heard the wench shout.

“守衛!”他聽見妞兒大喊,

“The Kingslayer!”

“弒君者出事了!”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
yielding ['ji:ldiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 屈從的,柔順的,生產的

 
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 詛咒,咒罵,禍端
vt. 咒罵,詛咒,使

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
violent ['vaiələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 暴力的,猛烈的,極端的

 
pyre ['paiə]

想一想再看

n. 火葬柴堆

 
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓約,咒罵語

 
feeble [fi:bl]

想一想再看

adj. 虛弱的,無力的

聯想記憶
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,賣國賊,出賣朋友者

聯想記憶
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 憐憫,寬恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
meager ['mi:gə]

想一想再看

adj. 貧乏的,不足的,瘦的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 第三套广播体操七彩阳光完整版视频| 雪中悍刀行第一季电视剧免费观看| 马修| 风花电影完整版免费观看| 情侣签名一男一女简短| 裸舞在线观看| 王渝萱主演的电影大全| 南宝拉| 梁祝《引子》简谱| 蓝家宝电影| 隐藏的歌手中国版全集| 林峰电影| 那些年简谱| junk boy| 红灯区免费在线观看| 血色残阳剧情简介| 李保国电影| 孩子身高不达标| 广西电视台新闻频道| 中国安全生产报| 欲望之屋2电视剧免费观看完整版高清| 田中敦子| 浙江卫视今日节目表| 草刈正雄| mhdd| 山西少儿频道| 老友记| 进击的巨人2| cctv5+体育频道| 霹雳火之特种兵| 李玟雨| 浪客剑心星霜篇| 林丹出轨视频| 黎姿电影| 《暗恋电影》在线观看| alexis crystal| gayvideos| 又造句二年级上册 | 电影《uhaw》免费观看| 网络流行歌曲2024最火前十名| 安娜罗曼史|