"A knight's a sword with a horse.
“什么意思?呸,騎士,一張皮、一把劍、一匹馬。
The rest, the vows and the sacred oils and the lady's favors, they're silk ribbons tied round the sword.
除此之外還有誓言、圣油和女人的信物,喏,就是劍上系的緞帶。
Maybe the sword's prettier with ribbons hanging off it, but it will kill you just as dead.
也許系緞帶的劍比較漂亮,但它的功用沒變,一樣是殺人!
Well, bugger your ribbons, and shove your swords up your arses.
呸,去你媽的緞帶,把你媽的劍插屁眼里吧。
I'm the same as you.
我跟你們之間
The only difference is, I don't lie about what I am.
唯一的區別在于,我不替自己撒謊。
So, kill me, but don't call me a murderer while you stand there telling each other that your shit don't stink.
快快殺了我,但別在稱我為殺人犯的同時,卻說自己拉的屎不臭。
You hear me?"
你聽明白了嗎?”
Arya squirted past Greenbeard so fast he never saw her.
艾莉亞從綠胡子身邊擠過,快得讓對方根本沒反應。
"You are a murderer!"
“你是個殺人犯!”
she screamed.
她尖叫,
"You killed Mycah, don't say you never did.
“你殺了米凱,別否認!
You murdered him!"
你殺了他!”
The Hound stared at her with no flicker of recognition.
獵狗瞪著她,根本沒認出來。
"And who was this Mycah, boy?"
“這米凱是誰啊,小子?”
"I'm not a boy!
“我不是小子!
But Mycah was.
但米凱是。
He was a butcher's boy and you killed him.
他是個屠夫小弟,你殺了他!
Jory said you cut him near in half, and he never even had a sword."
喬里說你幾乎將他劈成兩半,他可從來沒有握過真劍。”
She could feel them looking at her now, the women and the children and the men who called themselves the knights of the hollow hill.
她感到人們全看著自己,那些自稱為空山騎士的男女老少。
"Who's this now?" someone asked.
“這誰啊?”有人問。
The Hound answered.
回答的是獵狗:
"Seven hells.
“七層地獄!
The little sister.
是那個妹妹,
The brat who tossed Joff 's pretty sword in the river."
把小喬那柄漂亮劍扔進河里的小丫頭。”
He gave a bark of laughter.
他爆發出一陣大笑。
"Don't you know you're dead?"
“大家都以為你死定了。”
"No, you're dead," she threw back at him.
“才怪,死定了的是你!”她回敬他。
Harwin took her arm to draw her back as Lord Beric said,
哈爾溫拉住她胳膊,將她拖回來,貝里伯爵說:
"The girl has named you a murderer.
“這女孩指認你為殺人犯,
Do you deny killing this butcher's boy, Mycah?"
你否認殺害屠夫小弟米凱嗎?”
The big man shrugged.
大個子聳聳肩,
"I was Joffrey's sworn shield.
“我是喬佛里的貼身護衛,
The butcher's boy attacked a prince of the blood."
而那小子攻擊王太子。”
"That's a lie!"
“撒謊!”
Arya squirmed in Harwin's grip.
艾莉亞在哈爾溫的抓握中掙扎,
"It was me.
“是我!
I hit Joffrey and threw Lion's Paw in the river.
是我打了喬佛里,并將‘獅牙’扔進河里。
Mycah just ran away, like I told him."
米凱什么也沒做,只照我吩咐的逃跑而已。”
"Did you see the boy attack Prince Joffrey?"
“你有沒有看見那男孩攻擊喬佛里王子?”
Lord Beric Dondarrion asked the Hound.
貝里·唐德利恩伯爵問獵狗。
"I heard it from the royal lips.
“王子殿下親口向我轉述,
It's not my place to question princes."
而我沒資格質疑王族。”
Clegane jerked his hands toward Arya.
克里岡指向艾莉亞。
"This one's own sister told the same tale when she stood before your precious Robert."
“這家伙的親姐姐在你們親愛的勞勃面前也是這么說。”
"Sansa's just a liar,"
“珊莎也在撒謊,”
Arya said, furious at her sister all over again.
艾莉亞再度因姐姐而暴怒,
"It wasn't like she said.
“不是她說的那樣。
It wasn't."
不是!”
Thoros drew Lord Beric aside.
索羅斯把貝里伯爵拉到一旁。
The two men stood talking in low whispers while Arya seethed.
艾莉亞怒不可遏的同時,兩人則低聲討論。
They have to kill him.
他們會殺了他。
I prayed for him to die, hundreds and hundreds of times.
我成百次、上千次地祈禱他死!
Beric Dondarrion turned back to the Hound.
貝里·唐德利恩轉身面對獵狗。
"You stand accused of murder, but no one here knows the truth or falsehood of the charge, so it is not for us to judge you.
“你被控謀殺,但這兒沒人知道指控的真假,因此我們無法裁定,
Only the Lord of Light may do that now.
只有光之王可以做主。
I sentence you to trial by battle."
我宣布,你要接受比武審判。”
The Hound frowned suspiciously, as if he did not trust his ears.
獵狗懷疑地皺起眉頭,仿佛不相信自己的耳朵。
"Are you a fool or a madman?"
“你傻了還是瘋了?”
"Neither.
“都不是。
I am a just lord.
我是個公正的領主。
Prove your innocence with a blade, and you shall be free to go."
若能用劍證明清白,你就可以自由離開。”
"No,"
“不,”
Arya cried, before Harwin covered her mouth.
艾莉亞搶在哈爾溫捂上她嘴之前高喊。
No, they can't, he'll go free.
不,他們不可以,他會自由的!
The Hound was deadly with a sword, everyone knew that.
獵狗是個可怕而致命的武士,人人都清楚。
He'll laugh at them, she thought.
他會放聲嘲笑他們,她心想。
And so he did, a long rasping laugh that echoed off the cave walls, a laugh choking with contempt.
果然,一陣刺耳的笑聲在洞壁間回蕩,充滿了輕蔑。
"So who will it be?"
“那么,由誰來呢?”
He looked at Lem Lemoncloak.
他看看檸檬斗篷。
"The brave man in the piss-yellow cloak?
“穿尿黃斗篷的勇士?
No? How about you, Huntsman?
不敢?你呢,獵人?
You've kicked dogs before, try me."
你踢過狗,試試我怎么樣?”
He saw Greenbeard.
他望向綠胡子。
"You're big enough, Tyrosh, step forward.
“你個兒大,泰洛西人,你站出來。
Or do you mean to make the little girl fight me herself?"
或者你們打算讓那小女生親自跟我打?”
He laughed again.
他哈哈大笑。
"Come on, who wants to die?
“來吧,不要命的就過來吧!”
"It's me you'll face,"
“你的對手是我。”
said Lord Beric Dondarrion.
貝里·唐德利恩伯爵道。
Arya remembered all the tales.
艾莉亞記起了所有傳說。
He can't be killed, she thought, hoping against hope.
他是不死之身,她抱著一線希望心想。
The Mad Huntsman sliced apart the ropes that bound Sandor Clegane's hands together.
瘋獵人割斷綁住桑鐸·克里岡雙手的繩索。
"I'll need sword and armor."
“我需要長劍和盔甲。”
The Hound rubbed a torn wrist.
獵狗揉搓著被磨破的手腕。