"Here's a brave man, baring steel on a bound captive.
“拿著武器威脅被捆綁的人,不是‘勇士’是什么?
Untie me, why don't you?
干嗎不放開我呢?
We'll see how brave you are then."
讓我看看你究竟有多勇敢。”
He glanced at the Mad Huntsman behind him.
他瞥了瞥身后的瘋獵人。
"How about you?
“你呢?
Or did you leave all your courage in your kennels?"
把所有勇氣都留在了狗窩里?”
"No, but I should have left you in a crow cage."
“呸!我該把你留在鴉籠里,”
The Huntsman drew a knife.
瘋獵人抽出匕首,
"I might still."
“亡羊補牢還不遲。”
The Hound laughed in his face.
獵狗沖他放聲大笑。
"We are brothers here,"
“在這里,我們是兄弟,”
Thoros of Myr declared.
密爾的索羅斯宣布,
"Holy brothers, sworn to the realm, to our god, and to each other."
“神圣的兄弟,向著我們的國土,向著我們的神靈,向著我們彼此發誓,替天行道。”
"The brotherhood without banners."
“我們是無旗兄弟會。”
Tom Sevenstrings plucked a string.
七弦湯姆撥弄一下琴弦。
"The knights of the hollow hill."
“空山的騎士。”
"Knights?"
“騎士?”
Clegane made the word a sneer.
克里岡對這個詞報以冷笑,
"Dondarrion's a knight, but the rest of you are the sorriest lot of outlaws and broken men I've ever seen.
“唐德利恩是騎士,你們其余人不過是群可憐的土匪和殘人。
I shit better men than you."
我拉的屎都比你們強。”
"Any knight can make a knight,"
“任何騎士都可以冊封騎士,”
said the scarecrow that was Beric Dondarrion,
衣衫襤褸的貝里·唐德利恩說,
"and every man you see before you has felt a sword upon his shoulder.
“你在這兒見到的每個人,都曾有長劍搭在肩頭。
We are the forgotten fellowship."
我們是被遺忘的伙伴。”
"Send me on my way and I'll forget you too," Clegane rasped.
“放我走,我也會遺忘你們,”克里岡嘶啞地道。
"But if you mean to murder me, then bloody well get on with it.
“如果打算謀殺我,就快快動手。
You took my sword, my horse, and my gold, so take my life and be done with it…
你們取走了我的劍、我的馬和我的錢,我只剩一條命,來拿吧…
but spare me this pious bleating."
但有一點,別跟我嘀嘀咕咕、假裝虔誠!”
"You will die soon enough, dog," promised Thoros,
“你很快就會死,狗,”索羅斯保證,
"but it shan't be murder, only justice."
“但那不是謀殺,而是正義的審判。”
"Aye," said the Mad Huntsman,
“沒錯,”瘋獵人說,
"and a kinder fate than you deserve for all your kind have done.
“相對于你們犯下的罪行,命運的安排算是仁慈了。
Lions, you call yourselves.
你們自稱獅子,
At Sherrer and the Mummer's Ford, girls of six and seven years were raped,
卻在謝爾村和戲子灘強暴六七歲的女孩,
and babes still on the breast were cut in two while their mothers watched.
把仍在母親懷里吃奶的嬰兒砍成兩截。
No lion ever killed so cruel."
真獅子都不會如此殘忍。”
"I was not at Sherrer, nor the Mummer's Ford," the Hound told him.
“我沒到過謝爾村,也沒到過戲子灘,”獵狗告訴他,
"Lay your dead children at some other door."
“把你的死嬰放到別人家門口去。”
Thoros answered him.
索羅斯回答,
"Do you deny that House Clegane was built upon dead children?
“你們克里岡家族難道不是構筑于死嬰之上的嗎?
I saw them lay Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys before the Iron Throne.
我親眼目睹他們將伊耿王子和雷妮絲公主的尸體陳放在鐵王座前。
By rights your arms should bear two bloody infants in place of those ugly dogs."
你的紋章該是兩個染血嬰兒,而不是那些丑陋的狗。”
The Hound's mouth twitched.
獵狗的嘴抽搐了一下,
"Do you take me for my brother?
“你以為我跟我哥一樣?
Is being born Clegane a crime?"
生于克里岡家就是罪名?”
"Murder is a crime."
“謀殺是罪名。”
"Who did I murder?"
“我謀殺了誰?”
"Lord Lothar Mallery and Ser Gladden Wylde," said Harwin.
“羅沙·馬勒里男爵和葛拉登·威爾德爵士,”哈爾溫說。
"My brothers Lister and Lennocks,"
“我的弟弟黎斯特和萊諾克。”
declared Jack-Be-Lucky.
幸運杰克宣稱。
"Goodman Beck and Mudge the miller's son, from Donnelwood,"
“好人貝克和磨房主的兒子墨吉,他們來自唐納林,”
an old woman called from the shadows.
一名老婦在陰影中喊。
"Merriman's widow, who loved so sweet," added Greenbeard.
“梅里曼熱情而慈愛的遺孀。”綠胡子補充。
"Them septons at Sludgy Pond."
“爛泥塘的修士們。”
"Ser Andrey Charlton.
“安德雷·查爾頓爵士
His squire Lucas Roote.
和他的侍從盧卡斯·魯特。
Every man, woman, and child in Fieldstone and Mousedown Mill."
散石場與矛斯屯的男女老少。”
"Lord and Lady Deddings, that was so rich."
“富有的戴丁斯男爵夫婦。”
Tom Sevenstrings took up the count.
七弦湯姆逐個計點,
"Alyn of Winterfell, Joth Quickbow, Little Matt and his sister Randa, Anvil Ryn.
“臨冬城的埃林,‘快弓’喬斯,小馬特及其妹妹蘭達,安佛·利恩。
Ser Ormond.
奧蒙德爵士。
Ser Dudley.
杜德利爵士。
Pate of Mory, Pate of Lancewood, Old Pate, and Pate of Shermer's Grove.
莫里的佩特,長槍林的佩特,老佩特,謝莫林的佩特。
Blind Wyl the Whittler.
盲眼屠夫韋爾。
Goodwife Maerie.
瑪麗太太。
Maerie the Whore.
放蕩的瑪麗。
Becca the Baker.
面包師貝卡。
Ser Raymun Darry, Lord Darry, young Lord Darry.
雷蒙·戴瑞爵士,戴瑞伯爵,小戴瑞伯爵。
The Bastard of Bracken.
布萊肯家的私生子。
Fletcher Will.
造箭的威爾。
Harsley.
哈斯利。
Goodwife Nolla --"
諾拉太太——”
"Enough."
“停!”
The Hound's face was tight with anger.
獵狗的臉因憤怒而緊繃,
"You're making noise.
“盡講些廢話。
These names mean nothing.
這幫人我一個都不認識,
Who were they?"
他們是誰?”
"People," said Lord Beric.
“人,”貝里說,
"People great and small, young and old.
“偉人和凡人,年輕人和老人,
Good people and bad people, who died on the points of Lannister spears or saw their bellies opened by Lannister swords."
好人與壞人,統統死在蘭尼斯特的槍劍之下。”
"It wasn't my sword in their bellies.
“又不是我的槍劍。
Any man who says it was is a bloody liar."
媽的,誰說是我做的?完全是撒謊!”
"You serve the Lannisters of Casterly Rock," said Thoros.
“你為凱巖城的蘭尼斯特家效力。”索羅斯道。
"Once. Me and thousands more.
“不錯,曾經是這樣。
Is each of us guilty of the crimes of the others?" Clegane spat.
我跟千萬人一起為他家效力,難道我們每個都要因不知道的罪行而被判刑嗎?”
"Might be you are knights after all.
克里岡啐了一口,
You lie like knights, maybe you murder like knights."
“也許你們真是騎士。你們像騎士一樣撒謊,像騎士一樣草菅人命。”
Lem and Jack-Be-Lucky began to shout at him, but Dondarrion raised a hand for silence.
檸檬和幸運杰克大吼大叫,但唐德利恩舉手示意安靜。
"Say what you mean, Clegane."
“什么意思?克里岡。”