日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第211期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 丹妮莉絲(03)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

And the Ghiscari lust for dragons.

而且吉斯人渴望著龍。

How could they not?

他們怎會不渴望呢?

Five times had Old Ghis contended with Valyria when the world was young, and five times gone down to bleak defeat.

創世之初,古吉斯帝國曾與瓦雷利亞五次大戰,五次都以慘敗告終。

For the Freehold had dragons, and the Empire had none.

因為自由堡壘有龍,而吉斯帝國沒有。

The oldest Grazdan stirred in his seat ' and his pearls clacked together softly.

最年長的格拉茲旦在座位里不安地挪動,珠穗互相碰撞,發出輕輕的嗒嗒聲。

"A dragon of our choice," he said in a thin, hard voice.

“任由我們選一條龍,”他用尖細而冷淡的聲音說,

"The black one is largest and healthiest."

“黑的那條最大、最健康。”

"His name is Drogon."

“他叫卓耿。”

She nodded.

她點點頭。

"All your goods, save your crown and your queenly raiment, which we will allow you to keep.

“我們準許你保留王冠和符合女王身份的服飾,除此之外,所有貨物、

The three ships. And Drogon."

三艘船和卓耿都歸我們。”

"Done," she said, in the Common Tongue.

“成交,”她用通用語說。

"Done," the old Grazdan answered in his thick Valyrian.

“成交,”老格拉茲旦用那含混的瓦雷利亞語回應。

The others echoed that old man of the pearl fringe.

其他人重復著珍珠流蘇老頭的話。

"Done," the slave girl translated, "and done, and done, eight times done."

“成交,”奴隸女孩翻譯著,“成交,成交…八個成交。”

"The Unsullied will learn your savage tongue quick enough,"

“無垢者很快就能學會你們原始的語言,”

added Kraznys mo Nakloz, when all the arrangements had been made,

一切商定后,克拉茲尼·莫·納克羅茲補充,

"but until such time you will need a slave to speak to them.

“但需要你派奴隸去教。

Take this one as our gift to you, a token of a bargain well struck."

收下這一個作為我們的禮物吧,象征交易順利。”

"I shall," said Dany.

“很好,”丹妮說。

The slave girl rendered his words to her, and-hers to him.

奴隸女孩替他們翻譯彼此的話。

If she had feelings about being given for a token, she took care not to let them show.

假如對于被當作成交的信物送出去有什么感受的話,她也很謹慎地沒有表露出來。

Arstan Whitebeard held his tongue as well, when Dany swept by him on the terrace.

丹妮在平臺上經過白胡子阿斯坦身邊時,

He followed her down the steps in silence, but she could hear his hardwood staff tap tapping on the red bricks as they went.

他沒有作聲,而是默默地隨丹妮下階梯,邊走,邊用硬木拐杖“嗒嗒”地敲擊紅磚。

She did not blame him for his fury.

她沒有責怪他的忿忿不平,

It was a wretched thing she did.

因為她所做的事確實可悲。

The Mother of Dragons has sold her strongest child.

龍之母賣掉了她最強壯的孩子。

Even the thought made her ill.

只要想到這一點,她就很難過。

Yet down in the Plaza of Pride, standing on the hot red bricks between the slavers' pyramid and the barracks of the eunuchs,

到得下面的驕傲廣場,站在奴隸商人的金字塔與無垢者的軍營之間灼熱的紅磚地上時,

Dany turned on the old man.

丹妮對老人發話了。

"Whitebeard," she said,

“白胡子,”她說,

"I want your counsel, and you should never fear to speak your mind with me… when we are alone.

“我需要你的諫言,你不必害怕真誠相諫…但只能在我們獨處時說,

But never question me in front of strangers.

在陌生人面前決不要和我爭執,

Is that understood?"

明白嗎?”

"Yes, Your Grace," he said unhappily.

“是,陛下,”他怏怏不快地道。

"I am not a child," she told him.

“記住,我不是孩子,”她告訴他,

"I am a queen."

“我是你的女王。”

"Yet even queens can err.

“女王也會犯錯。

The Astapori have cheated you, Your Grace.

阿斯塔波人騙了您,陛下,

A dragon is worth more than any army.

一條龍比千軍萬馬更有價值。

Aegon proved that three hundred years ago, upon the Field of Fire."

三百年前,伊耿在‘怒火燎原’之役中便證明了這點,。”

"I know what Aegon proved.

“我知道伊耿證明了什么,

I mean to prove a few things of my own."

與之相對,我也打算證明些什么。”

Dany turned away from him, to the slave girl standing meekly beside her litter.

丹妮轉身面對溫順地站在轎邊的奴隸女孩。

"Do you have a name, or must you draw a new one every day from some barrel?"

“你有名字嗎,還是也得每天從木桶里抽一個新的?”

"That is only for Unsullied," the girl said.

“只有無垢者才那樣,”女孩說,

Then she realized the question had been asked in High Valyrian.

隨即意識到問題是用古瓦雷利亞語提的。

Her eyes went wide.

她瞪大了眼睛,

"Oh."

“噢。”

"Your name is Oh?"

“你叫‘噢’?”

"No.

“不…

Your Grace, forgive this one her outburst.

陛下,請原諒小人的失禮。

Your slave's name is Missandei, but…"

您的奴隸名叫彌桑黛,可…”

"Missandei is no longer a slave.

“彌桑黛不是奴隸了,

I free you, from this instant.

從此刻起,我將你解放。

Come ride with me in the litter, I wish to talk."

過來一起坐轎吧,我有話說。”

Rakharo helped them in, and Dany drew the curtains shut against the dust and heat.

拉卡洛扶他們上轎,丹妮放下簾子,隔開灰塵與熱氣。

"If you stay with me you will serve as one of my handmaids," she said as they set off.

“若你肯留下,可以作為我的女仆之一,”她邊說,轎子邊走,

"I shall keep you by my side to speak for me as you spoke for Kraznys.

“像為克拉茲尼服務一樣為我傳話。

But you may leave my service whenever you choose, if you have father or mother you would sooner return to."

但若你思念父母,盼回家照料雙親,隨時可以離開,不再為我效力。”

"This one will stay," the girl said.

“小人愿意留下,”女孩道,

"This one… I… there is no place for me to go.

“小人…我…無處可去。

This… I will serve you, gladly."

小…我很樂意為您效力。”

"I can give you freedom, but not safety," Dany warned.

“我可以給你自由,但不能給你安全,”丹妮警告,

"I have a world to cross and wars to fight.

“我須橫穿世界,去進行一場前途未知的戰爭。

You may go hungry.

跟著我,你也許會挨餓、

You may grow sick.

會得病、

You may be killed."

甚至被殺。”

"Valar morghuhs," said Missandei, in High Valyrian.

“Valarmorghulis。”彌桑黛用古瓦雷利亞語說。

"All men must die," Dany agreed,

“凡人皆有一死,”丹妮贊同,

"but not for a long while, we may pray."

“但我們可以努力拼搏,改變生活。”

She leaned back on the pillows and took the girl's hand.

她往后斜靠在墊子上,執起女孩的手,

"Are these Unsullied truly fearless?"

“無垢者真的全無恐懼?”

"Yes, Your Grace."

“是的,陛下。”

"You serve me now.

“你現在為我效力了,別害怕,對我說實話。

Is it true they feel no pain?"

他們真的感覺不到痛苦?”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 敗北,挫敗
vt. 戰勝,擊敗

聯想記憶
pearl [pə:l]

想一想再看

n. 珍珠
v. (用珍珠)裝飾,呈珍珠狀

 
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,驕傲,引以自豪的東西,自尊心
vt

 
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂靜
vt. 使安靜,使沉默

 
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯錯,做錯 v. 偏離,入歧途

聯想記憶
bleak [bli:k]

想一想再看

adj. 蕭瑟的,嚴寒的,陰郁的

聯想記憶
fearless ['fiəlis]

想一想再看

adj. 無畏的,大膽的,勇敢的

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 過失,責備
vt. 把 ... 歸咎于,

聯想記憶
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
savage ['sævidʒ]

想一想再看

adj. 野性的,兇猛的,粗魯的,荒野的
n.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影《遇见你》免费观看| 单恋双城| 郭碧婷是哪里人| 我的一级兄弟| 浙江卫视今天电视节目表| 成人的性行为免费| 双生儿| 韩国电影解禁男女| 那些女人电视剧免费观看全集剧情| 24点数学题目100道| 田中敦子| 刘德华神雕侠侣| 男插女曲| 成人免费黄色电影| 胡蕾| 宁静是什么民族| 协议过户什么意思| 纵横欲海| 乔治克鲁尼个人资料| 浙江卫视全天节目单| 那些花儿吉他谱原版| 杨梵| 经典伦理电影| 爱情最美丽 电视剧| 寻梦记| 2025最火情侣头像| 成都影院大全| 教学评一体化课题研究| 周秀娜全部三级视频| 通往幸福的途径电影在线观看| 色即是空韩国| 淡蓝色的雨简谱| lanarhoades在线av| 丝绸之路上的美食| 一闪一闪亮晶晶钢琴谱简谱| 石隽| 强电影| 基础设施建设产业市场| 闺蜜心窍 电影| 悲伤天使| 金璐莹|