日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第167期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 詹姆(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

"I hope you're pleased, wench,"

“滿意啦,妞兒?”

Jaime whispered at Brienne.

他輕聲對布蕾妮說,

He coughed, and spat out a mouthful of blood.

接著咳了一嗽,吐出滿嘴鮮血,

"If you'd armed me, we'd never have been taken."

“早給我武器,怎會給他們抓到?”

She made no answer.

她沒回答。

There's a pig-stubborn bitch, he thought.

真是個豬腦袋,頑固的母狗,他心想,

But brave, yes.

不過挺勇敢,

He could not take that from her.

這點我佩服。

"When we make camp for the night, you'll be raped, and more than once," he warned her.

“等晚上扎營,他們會來操你,操很多次,”他警告她,

"You'd be wise not to resist.

“不要反抗,這幫狗雜種,

If you fight them, you'll lose more than a few teeth."

你越抗拒,牙齒掉得越多?!?/p>

He felt Brienne's back stiffen against his.

布蕾妮的背緊了緊。

"Is that what you would do, if you were a woman?"

“你是女人的話,就這么束手就擒?”

If I were a woman I'd be Cersei.

我是女人的話,會學瑟曦的樣。

"If I were a woman, I'd make them kill me.

“我會讓他們殺了我。

But I'm not."

可惜我不是女人?!?/p>

Jaime kicked their horse to a trot.

詹姆將馬一踢。

" Urswyck! A word!"

“烏斯威克!我們談談!”

The cadaverous sellsword in the ragged leather cloak reined up a moment, then fell in beside him.

這位穿皮革斗篷、僵尸般的傭兵將馬勒住,騎過來。

"What would you have of me, ser?

“需要我效勞么,爵士先生?

And mind your tongue, or I'll chastise you again."

但請注意口氣,否則我還要教訓你。”

"Gold," said Jaime.

“金子,”詹姆說,

"You do like gold?"

“金子?”

Urswyck studied him through reddened eyes.

烏斯威克用閃著紅光的眼睛打量他,

"It has its uses, I do confess."

“是的,金子?!?/p>

Jaime gave Urswyck a knowing smile.

詹姆給了對方一個會意的微笑,

"All the gold in Casterly Rock.

“天下之金,皆產自凱巖城,

Why let the goat enjoy it?

干嘛與山羊分享?

Why not take us to King's Landing, and collect my ransom for yourself?

干嘛不帶我們去君臨,自己發大財呢?

Hers as well, if you like.

還有,你瞧瞧,

Tarth is called the Sapphire Isle, a maiden told me once."

她來自塔斯,有位處女告訴我,那是傳說中的藍寶石之島啊?!?/p>

The wench squirmed at that, but said nothing.

妞兒不安地蠕了蠕,但沒有搭話。

"Do you take me for a tumcloak?"

“你把我當變色龍?”

"Certainly. What else?"

“當然,我看錯了嗎?”

For half a heartbeat Urswyck considered the proposition.

烏斯威克考慮半晌。

"King's Landing is a long way, and your father is there.

“君臨太遠,況且你父親在那里。

Lord Tywin may resent us for selling Harrenhal to Lord Bolton."

泰溫大人不會原諒我們的行為?!?/p>

He's cleverer than he looks.

你真聰明。

Jaime had been been looking forward to hanging the wretch while his pockets bulged with gold.

一旦脫困,我非把這該死的妞兒吊死不可,凈惹麻煩。

"Leave me to deal with my father.

“讓我跟父親談判,

I'll get you a royal pardon for any crimes you have committed.

我會為你求得王家赦免,

I'll get you a knighthood."

并讓你當上騎士?!?/p>

"Ser Urswyck," the man said, savoring the sound.

“烏斯威克爵士,”對方拖長聲音說,

"How proud my dear wife would be to hear it.

“嘖嘖,我那親親老婆該多驕傲啊,

If only I hadn't killed her."

只可惜我殺了她,”

He sighed.

他嘆口氣,

"And what of brave Lord Vargo?"

“那么,咱英勇的瓦格大人找我算帳咋辦呢?”

"Shall I sing you a verse of 'The Rains of Castamere'?

“你聽過‘卡斯特梅的雨季’吧?

The goat won't be quite so brave when my father gets hold of him."

等被我父親逮著,瞧這山羊如何神氣?!?/p>

"And how will he do that?

“能逮著嗎?

Are your father's arms so long that they can reach over the walls of Harrenhal and pluck us out?"

難不成你父親能將手伸過赫倫堡的高墻?”

"If need be."

“這還用懷疑?”

King Harren's monstrous folly had fallen before, and it could fall again.

赫倫王的巨城以前陷落過,這次當然也抵擋不住蘭尼斯特的威力,

"Are you such a fool as to think the goat can outfight the lion?"

“你不是傻子,不會以為山羊能跟獅子作對吧?”

Urswyck leaned over and slapped him lazily across the face.

烏斯威克傾身過來,懶懶地給了他一巴掌,

The sheer casual insolence of it was worse than the blow itself.

那全然的傲慢比這一記本身更令他心驚。

He does not fear me, Jaime realized, with a chill.

他不怕我,詹姆意識到,渾身冰涼。

"I have heard enough, Kingslayer.

“夠了,弒君者,

I would have to be a great fool indeed to believe the promises of an oathbreaker like you."

我要相信你這背誓者的諾言,那才真成了傻子?!?/p>

He kicked his horse and galloped smartly ahead.

他驅馬揚長而去。

Aerys, Jaime thought resentfully.

伊里斯,詹姆憤恨地想,

It always turns on Aerys.

我一輩子都活在他的陰影里。

He swayed with the motion of his horse, wishing for a sword.

他隨著馬兒搖擺,心里渴望一把長劍。

Two swords would be even better.

兩把,

One for the wench and one for me.

一把給妞兒,一把給自己,

We'd die, but we'd take half of them down to hell with us.

我們就算下地獄,也帶七八個家伙做伴。

"Why did you tell him Tarth was the Sapphire Isle?"

“你干嘛告訴他塔斯是藍寶石之島?”

Brienne whispered when Urswyck was out of earshot.

烏斯威克走遠后,布蕾妮低語,

"He's like to think my father's rich in gemstones…"

“搞不好他以為我父親有很多寶石…”

"You best pray he does."

“你就祈禱他這么想吧?!?/p>

"Is every word you say a lie, Kingslayer?

“你只會撒謊么,弒君者?

Tarth is called the Sapphire Isle for the blue of its waters."

塔斯得名‘藍寶石之島’僅僅因為蔚藍的海水?!?/p>

"Shout it a little louder, wench, I don't think Urswyck heard you.

“大聲點,妞兒,讓烏斯威克聽見才好咧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sheer [ʃiə]

想一想再看

adj. 純粹的,全然的,陡峭的
adv. 完

 
chastise [tʃæs'taiz]

想一想再看

vt. 笞責,懲罰

聯想記憶
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承認,告白,懺悔

聯想記憶
ransom ['rænsəm]

想一想再看

n. 贖金,贖身,贖回

聯想記憶
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
folly ['fɔli]

想一想再看

n. 愚蠢,荒唐事 (復)follies: 輕松歌舞劇

聯想記憶
insolence ['insələns]

想一想再看

n. 傲慢;傲慢無禮的行為

 
verse [və:s]

想一想再看

n. 詩,韻文,詩節
vi. 作詩

 
resent [ri'zent]

想一想再看

vt. 恨,生氣

聯想記憶
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 獻身于某種事業的,委托的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: http://www.douyin.com/| 羞羞的视频| 韩国电影《真实》| av网址大全在线| 伊利亚伍德| 崔维斯·费米尔| 欧美变态挠痒痒视频∨k| 大学英语综合教程1答案| 咸猪手| 男骑女| 山村老尸图片| 稻草狗在线观看| 赵依芳| 循环小数除法50道| 热天午后| 谍变1939全部演员表| 我在等你泰剧剧情介绍| 小姐与流氓| call me by your name电影| 美女亲热视频| .和平精英| 少年赌圣| 蜘蛛侠三| 花样美男| 黑色的太阳| 那些年,那些事 电视剧| dakota johnson| 东北人口流失| 韩国电影闵度允主演电影| 颂赞诗歌| 欧美xxxx做受性欧美蜜臀av| 情人电影网| 巴霍巴利王3电影免费观看| 男同志gay免费视频| 影子人| 潘月彤| 电影《很差劲》在线观看| 苏捷斯卡战役 电影| 帐篷里的小秘密免费全集| 美女乳| 《爱与野蛮》电影|