日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第92期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(03)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

It did not surprise him that Varys knew.

太監知道這點他不奇怪。

"No, it's not wise, it's bloody madness.

“對,這不是明智之舉,簡直稱得上瘋狂。

I want to see her one last time, before I send her away.

但我想見她最后一面,之后再把人送走,

I cannot abide having her so close."

因為我實在受不了離得這么近,卻不能和她親熱。”

"I understand."

“我理解。”

How could you?

你怎么可能理解?

Tyrion had seen her only yesterday, climbing the serpentine steps with a pail of water.

提利昂昨天剛見過雪伊,當時她正提著水桶攀爬螺旋梯。

He had watched as a young knight had offered to carry the heavy pail.

一個年輕騎士前來幫忙,

The way she had touched his arm and smiled for him had tied Tyrion's guts into knots.

她觸碰他的手臂,還朝他微笑,提利昂見了腸子打結。

They passed within inches of each other, him descending and her climbing, so close that he could smell the clean fresh scent of her hair.

他和她擦肩而過,僅隔幾寸之遙,他往下走,她向上攀,鼻孔里是她頭發的清香。

"M'Iord," she'd said to him, with a little curtsy, and he wanted to reach out and grab her and kiss her right there,

“大人,”她一邊說,一邊屈膝行禮,他心里好想伸手抓她,當場親吻,

but all he could do was nod stiffly and waddle on past.

但現實中卻只能僵硬地點頭,蹣跚著走開。

"I have seen her several times," he told Varys,

“我見過她幾次,”他告訴瓦里斯,

"but I dare not speak to her.

“但不敢說話。

I suspect that all my movements are being watched."

我懷疑自己所有的行動均受到監視。”

"You are wise to suspect so, my good lord."

“好大人,您這么懷疑就對了。”

"Who?" He cocked his head.

“誰?”他抬起頭。

"The Kettleblacks report frequently to your sweet sister."

“凱特布萊克兄弟經常向您可愛的姐姐匯報您的情況。”

"When I think of how much coin I paid those wretched… do you think there's any chance that more gold might win them away from Cersei?"

“該死,我付給這三個卑鄙小人多少金子…你認為,我有沒可能用更多錢把他們收買回來?”

"There is always a chance, but I should not care to wager on the likelihood.

“機會總是存在,但如果我是你,不會把寶押這上面。

They are knights now, all three, and your sister has promised them further advancement."

他們仨都當騎士了,而且令姐許諾他們繼續晉升。”

A wicked little titter burst from the eunuch's lips.

太監唇邊泛起一抹壞笑。

"And the eldest, Ser Osmund of the Kingsguard, dreams of certain other… favors… as well.

“最年長的那個,御林鐵衛的奧斯蒙爵士,還夢想其他形式的…寵愛…咯咯。

You can match the queen coin for coin, I have no doubt, but she has a second purse that is quite inexhaustible."

太后陛下每提供一個銅板,您也可以相應加價,這點我不懷疑,但她有一個資源,您無論如何都做不到。”

Seven hells, thought Tyrion.

七層地獄啊,提利昂心想,

"Are you suggesting that Cersei's fucking Osmund Kettleblack?"

“瑟曦找奧斯蒙?凱特布萊克出軌?”

"Oh, dear me, no, that would be dreadfully dangerous, don't you think?

“噢,天哪,我可沒這么說,這是多可怕的事,您不覺得嗎?

No, the queen only hints… perhaps on the morrow,

不過呢,太后陛下只需略微暗示…或許明天,

or when the wedding's done… and then a smile, a whisper, a ribald jest…

或許等婚禮結束…一次微笑,一聲低語,一句猥褻的俏皮話…

a breast brushing lightly against his sleeve as they pass… and yet it seems to serve.

不經意間用胸部蹭蹭他的袖子…就夠了嘛。

But what would a eunuch know of such things?"

唉,說到底,這些事情,太監怎會懂呢?”

The tip of his tongue ran across his lower lip like a shy pink animal.

他的舌尖象一只害羞的粉紅動物,滑過下嘴唇。

If I could somehow push them beyond sly fondling, arrange for Father to catch them abed together…

假如我能設法讓他們逾越調情的界限,并安排父親捉殲在床…

Tyrion fingered the scab on his nose.

提利昂摸摸鼻子上的傷疤。

He did not see how it could be done, but perhaps some plan would come to him later.

他想不出該怎么做,也許將來會有計劃。

"Are the Kettleblacks the only ones?"

“監視我的只有凱特布萊克兄弟?”

"Would that were true, my lord.

“真那樣就好啦,大人,

I fear there are many eyes upon you.

恐怕有許多雙眼睛在注視您喲。

You are… how shall we say? Conspicuous?

您…怎么說好呢?十分引人注目,

And not well loved, it grieves me to tell you.

而且我必須很難過地承認,您不大受人愛戴。

Janos Slynt's sons would gladly inform on you to avenge their father,

杰諾斯 史林特的兒子們很樂意為父報仇,

and our sweet Lord Petyr has friends in half the brothels of King's Landing.

還有咱們親愛的培提爾,君臨城內一半妓院都有他的朋友。

Should you be so unwise as to visit any of them, he will know at once, and your lord father soon thereafter."

假如您笨到造訪其中任何一家,他便會知道,然后您父親大人也會知道。”

It's even worse than I feared.

比我擔心的更糟。

"And my father? Who does he have spying on me?"

“我父親呢?他派誰來監視我?”

This time the eunuch laughed aloud.

這回太監大笑出聲。

"Why, me, my lord."

“哈哈,那個嘛,就是我啊,大人。”

Tyrion laughed as well.

提利昂也跟著笑。

He was not so great a fool as to trust Varys any further than he had to --

他并非傻瓜,決不信任瓦里斯——

but the eunuch already knew enough about Shae to get her well and thoroughly hanged.

但太監光現下了解的情報就足以弄死雪伊,而他卻沒有說,顯然還有余地。

"You will bring Shae to me through the walls, hidden from all these eyes.

“我要你通過秘密通道把雪伊帶來,做到神不知鬼不覺,

As you have done before."

和以前一樣。”

Varys wrung his hands.

瓦里斯絞住雙手。

"Oh, my lord, nothing would please me more, but…

“噢,大人,能為您效勞,我樂意之極,可是…

King Maegor wanted no rats in his own walls, if you take my meaning.

您聽我解釋,梅葛王不希望自個兒樓中隔墻有耳,

He did require a means of secret egress, should he ever be trapped by his enemies, but that door does not connect with any other passages.

當然啰,為預防被困,確實留下一條秘密通道,但這條通道不與任何別的通道相連。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 騎士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
ribald ['ribəld]

想一想再看

adj. 說話猥褻的,下流的 n. 說話猥褻的人

聯想記憶
waddle ['wɔdl]

想一想再看

vi. 蹣跚而行,搖搖擺擺地走 n. 搖擺的步子,蹣跚

聯想記憶
whisper ['wispə]

想一想再看

n. 低語,竊竊私語,颯颯的聲音
vi. 低聲

 
inform [in'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 通知,告訴,向 ... 報告,告發

聯想記憶
likelihood ['laiklihud]

想一想再看

n. 可能性

聯想記憶
wicked ['wikid]

想一想再看

adj. 壞的,邪惡的,缺德的
adv. 極端

聯想記憶
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,計劃,改編(樂曲)
vi.

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人懷疑的,不可信的<

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 特级淫片aaaaaaa级 | 中文一区二区 | 91视频免费在线观看 | 亚洲久久在线 | 黄色片一级 | 久久午夜视频 | 欧美在线激情 | 日韩视频在线免费观看 | 国产精品网站在线观看 | www一区| 亚洲在线免费视频 | 欧美色图一区二区 | 国 产 黄 色 大 片 | 高清视频一区二区 | 日韩一级在线观看 | 亚洲小视频在线观看 | 久久精品一区二区 | 午夜激情网 | 亚洲在线免费视频 | 欧美日本在线观看 | 日韩一区二区在线观看视频 | 中文字幕在线免费视频 | 欧美黄色精品 | 国产午夜精品福利 | 久久久久久久av | 中文字字幕码一二三区 | 久久网av | 久久手机免费视频 | 青青青草视频在线观看 | 欧美日韩精品一区 | 国产精品手机在线观看 | 91亚洲国产成人久久精品网站 | 欧美片网站yy | 久久久久久91| 亚洲免费一区二区 | 91久久精品日日躁夜夜躁欧美 | 超碰免费公开 | 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久 | 精品在线看 | 黄视频在线播放 | 国产美女视频网站 |