日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第91期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(02)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The Conclave met in Oldtown behind closed doors, Tyrion knew;

樞機會于舊鎮的學城里召開,提利昂心想,

its deliberations were supposedly a secret.

會談的內容都是秘密,毫無疑問,

So Varys has little birds in the Citadel too.

瓦里斯在哪兒也有小小鳥。

"I see.

“我明白了,

So my father decided to nip the rose before it bloomed."

父親決定在玫瑰綻放前將其摘下。”

He had to chuckle.

他忍不住低聲輕笑。

"Pycelle is a toad.

“派席爾是個討厭的蛤蟆,

But better a Lannister toad than a Tyrell toad, no?"

但蘭尼斯特的蛤蟆總好過提利爾的蛤蟆,對吧?”

"Grand Maester Pycelle has always been a good friend to your House," Varys said sweetly.

“派席爾大學士一直是你們家族的朋友,”瓦里斯甜膩膩地說,

"Perhaps it will console you to learn that Ser Boros Blount is also being restored."

“假如您得知柏洛斯?布勞恩爵士也官復原職,或許會更為欣慰。”

Cersei had stripped Ser Boros of his white cloak for failing to die in the defense of Prince Tornmen when Bronn had seized the boy on the Rosby road.

柏洛斯?布勞恩的白袍被瑟曦親自剝奪,因為當拜瓦特在羅斯比路上虜走托曼時,他沒有誓死捍衛她的兒子。

The man was no friend of Tyrion's, but after that he likely hated Cersei almost as much.

他不是提利昂的朋友,但經過此事,大概也同樣痛恨瑟曦。

I suppose that's something.

這點很重要。

"Blount is a blustering coward," he said amiably.

“布勞恩是個虛張聲勢的懦夫,”他輕描淡寫地說。

"Is he? Oh dear.

“是嗎?噢,真可悲啊。

Still, the knights of the Kingsguard do serve for life, traditionally.

不過哪,按照傳統,御林鐵衛是終身職,

Perhaps Ser Boros will prove braver in future.

或許柏洛斯將來會有用處。

He will no doubt remain very loyal."

經過這次磨難,他無疑會變得非常忠誠。”

"To my father," said Tyrion pointedly.

“對我父親忠誠,”提利昂尖刻地說。

"While we are on the subject of the Kingsguard…

“談到御林鐵衛…

I wonder, could this delightfully unexpected visit of yours happen to concern Ser Boros's fallen brother, the gallant Ser Mandon Moore?"

我在想,您這次令人驚喜的造訪是否跟柏洛斯爵士去世的弟兄,咱們英勇的曼登?穆爾爵士有關呢?”

The eunuch stroked a powdered cheek.

太監摸摸撲粉的臉頰。

"Your man Brorm seems most interested in him of late."

“你的波隆似乎突然對他產生了興趣。”

Bronn had turned up all he could on Ser Mandon, but no doubt Varys knew a deal more… should he choose to share it.

波隆已盡其所能地調查過曼登爵士,但毫無疑問,瓦里斯知道的更多…假如他愿意分享的話。

"The man seems to have been quite friendless," Tyrion said carefully.

“那人似乎少有親朋,”提利昂謹慎地說。

"Sadly," said Varys, "oh, sadly.

“可惜啊,”瓦里斯說,“噢,真可惜,

You might find some kin if you turned over enough stones back in the Vale, but here…

若您肯將搜查范圍擴大到艾林谷,或許就能發現他的親戚了。但在君臨嘛…

Lord Arryn brought him to King's Landing and Robert gave him his white cloak, but neither loved him much, I fear.

艾林公爵將他帶來,勞勃賜予他白袍,僅此而已,倆人都沒給他多余的關懷。

Nor was he the sort the smallfolk cheer in tourneys, despite his undoubted prowess.

而他盡管實力超群,卻不是那種老百姓愿意在比武會上為之歡呼喝彩的人,

Why, even his brothers of the Kingsguard never warmed to him.

更奇怪的是,他和自個兒的鐵衛弟兄們也沒往來。

Ser Barristan was once heard to say that the man had no friend but his sword and no life but duty… but you know,

有人曾聽巴利斯坦爵士言道,曼登爵士沒有朋友,惟有寶劍,沒有生活,惟有職責…

I do not think Selmy meant it altogether as praise.

您看,我覺得賽爾彌這話不完全是稱贊。

Which is queer when you consider it, is it not?

只需仔細想一想,就會覺得其中的古怪,不是嗎?

Those are the very qualities we seek in our Kingsguard, it could be said -- men who live not for themselves, but for their king.

他完全是理想中的御林鐵衛,活著的唯一目的就是守護國王。沒有任何家室牽累,

By those lights, our brave Ser Mandon was the perfect white knight.

從這些來看我們勇敢的曼登爵士是個完美的白衣騎士。

And he died as a knight of the Kingsguard ought, with sword in hand, defending one of the king's own blood."

而今他死得也符合御林鐵衛的標準,手中擎劍,為了守護王族而英勇獻身。”

The eunuch gave him a slimy smile and watched him sharply.

太監膩膩一笑,目光銳利地盯著他。

Trying to murder one of the king's own blood, you mean.

你的意思是,企圖謀害王族而死于非命?

Tyrion wondered if Varys knew rather more than he was saying.

提利昂懷疑瓦里斯知道的比說出來的多。

Nothing he'd just heard was new to him; Brorm had brought back much the same reports.

剛才所言與波隆的報告大致相同,對他來說都不是新聞。

He needed a link to Cersei, some sign that Ser Mandon had been his sister's catspaw.

他需要的是一個連接瑟曦的環節,以證明曼登爵士是她的爪牙。

What we want is not always what we get, he reflected bitterly, which reminded him…

沒有人能夠隨心所欲,他苦澀地反思,得到自己想要的東西…

"It is not Ser Mandon who brings me here."

“我不是為曼登爵士而來。”

"To be sure."

“我看出來了,”

The eunuch crossed the room to his flagon of water.

太監穿過屋子,來到盛水的酒壺邊。

"May I serve you, my lord?"

“需要我為您效勞嗎,大人?”

he asked as he filled a cup.

他邊說邊斟滿一杯。

"Yes. But not with water."

“好的。但我要的不是水,”

He folded his hands together.

他雙手交疊,

"I want you to bring me Shae."

“我要你把雪伊帶來。”

Varys took a drink.

瓦里斯吮了一口。

"Is that wise, my lord? The dear sweet child.

“這明智嗎,大人?她是個既親切又可愛的孩子,

It would be such a shame if your father hanged her."

假如被您父親大人吊死,真是太令人傷心了。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
stripped [stript]

想一想再看

adj. 剝去的 v. 剝奪(strip的過去分詞形式)

 
restored [ri'stɔ:d]

想一想再看

adj. 精力充沛的;精力恢復的 v. 修復(resto

聯想記憶
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 騎士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
unexpected ['ʌnik'spektid]

想一想再看

adj. 想不到的,意外的

 
kin [kin]

想一想再看

n. 家族,親屬
adj. 親屬關系的,同類的

聯想記憶
coward ['kauəd]

想一想再看

n. 懦夫
adj. 膽小的
Cow

聯想記憶
console ['kɔnsəul,kən'səul]

想一想再看

vt. 安慰,慰藉
n. 儀表盤,操控臺,(游

聯想記憶
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防衛,防衛物,辯護
vt. 防守

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 劍,刀

 
chuckle ['tʃʌkl]

想一想再看

v. 輕聲笑,咯咯笑,暗自笑 n. 輕聲笑,咯咯笑

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美黄色三级视频 | 成人毛片在线 | 91精品亚洲 | 一区二区三区网站 | 韩日视频 | 国产农村妇女精品一二区 | 永久免费视频 | 亚洲精品1区 | 日韩欧美在线视频 | 日韩一区二区在线播放 | 免费看黄色av | 在线播放日韩 | 国产精品一二 | 日韩在线观看中文字幕 | 欧美www | 日日操日日射 | 精品国产乱码一区二区三 | 亚洲激情综合 | 欧美久久久久久久久久 | 亚洲综合国产 | av免费观看网站 | 日韩在线看片 | 久久国产精 | 激情综合五月天 | 国产va在线观看 | 一级黄色在线观看 | 日韩资源在线 | 在线观看一区 | 欧美成人xxx| 91片黄在线观看 | 久久婷婷网 | 超碰人人干 | 欧美三根一起进三p | 久久在线精品 | 日韩av在线不卡 | 性一交一乱一伧老太 | 日本亚洲欧美 | 日韩欧美中文字幕在线观看 | 秋霞一区二区三区 | 四虎在线免费视频 | 国产二区三区 |