日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第90期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 提利昂(01)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Tyrion

提利昂

The eunuch was humming tunelessly to himself as he came through the door, dressed in flowing robes of peachcolored silk and smelling of lemons.

太監穿著寬松的粉紅絲袍,哼著不成調的小曲走過房門,渾身散發出檸檬的味道。

When he saw Tyrion seated by the hearth, he stopped and grew very still.

他看見提利昂坐在火爐邊,吃了一驚,頓時停下。

"My lord Tyrion," came out in a squeak, punctuated by a nervous giggle.

“提利昂大人,”他尖聲說,一邊神經質地咯咯笑。

"So you do remember me? I had begun to wonder."

“這么說你還記得我?真讓人意想不到?!?/p>

"It is so very good to see you looking so strong and well."

“看到您如此強壯健康,實在是太好了?!?/p>

Varys smiled his slimiest smile.

瓦里斯的微笑極盡阿諛奉承之能事。

"Though I confess, I had not thought to find you in mine own humble chambers."

“但我得承認,沒想到會在自個兒陋室里碰見您?!?/p>

"They are humble. Excessively so, in truth."

“的確是陋室,陋得有些夸張?!?/p>

Tyrion had waited until Varys was summoned by his father before slipping in to pay him a visit.

提利昂專等父親傳喚瓦里斯之后,才悄悄溜進來。

The eunuch's apartments were sparse and small, three snug windowless chambers under the north wall.

太監的住處位于北城墻下,小而局促,僅包括三間緊湊的無窗房間。

"I'd hoped to discover bushel baskets of juicy secrets to while away the waiting, but there's not a paper to be found."

“我本希望找到幾大桶有趣的秘密,卻連一張紙都沒發現?!?/p>

He'd searched for hidden passages too, knowing the Spider must have ways of coming and going unseen, but those had proved equally elusive.

八爪蜘蛛來來往往一定有秘密通道,可惜在這方面,他仍舊一無所獲。

"There was water in your flagon, gods have mercy,"

“而且啊,諸神在上,你酒壺里裝的居然是水,”

he went on, your sleeping cell is no wider than a coffin, and that bed… is it actually made of stone, or does it only feel that way?"

提利昂續道,“臥房不比棺材大,而床…它確實是石頭做的呢,還是感覺上如此?”

Varys closed the door and barred it.

瓦里斯關門上栓。

"I am plagued with backaches, my lord, and prefer to sleep upon a hard surface."

“大人啊,背痛把我折磨得不行,非得睡硬東西。”

"I would have taken you for a featherbed man."

“我以為你是睡羽毛床的人?!?/p>

"I am full of surprises.

“這太令人驚訝了,

Are you cross with me for abandoning you after the battle?"

怎能這樣誤會我呢?難道您在生我的氣?”

"It made me think of you as one of my family."

“哪里,我說了,我當你是我的血親骨肉一般地信賴?!?/p>

"It was not for want of love, my good lord.

“唉,尊敬的好大人,

I have such a delicate disposition, and your scar is so dreadful to look upon…"

黑水河之戰后我躲在一邊是有難處,您瞧,我的處境十分微妙,而您的疤痕又如此可怕…”

He gave an exaggerated shudder. "Your poor nose…"

他夸張地聳聳肩,“您那可憐的鼻子…”

Tyrion rubbed irritably at the scab.

提利昂惱火地揉揉傷疤。

"Perhaps I should have a new one made of gold.

“也許我該換個新鼻子,純金打造。

What sort of nose would you suggest, Varys?

你有什么建議,瓦里斯?

One like yours, to smell out secrets?

我能不能裝個像你那樣可以嗅出秘密的鼻子?

Or should I tell the goldsmith that I want my father's nose?"

我能不能告訴金匠,照我父親的鼻子打造?”

He smiled.

他笑笑。

"My noble father labors so diligently that I scarce see him anymore.

“我那高貴的父親大人近來忠勤國事,鞠躬盡瘁,終日不見人影。

Tell me, is it true that he's restoring Grand Maester Pycelle to the small council?"

告訴我,他真的恢復了派席爾大學士的重臣席位?”

"It is, my lord."

“沒錯,大人。”

"Do I have my sweet sister to thank for that?"

“對此,我應該感謝我那親愛的老姐?”

Pycelle had been his sister's creature;

派席爾是姐姐的爪牙,

Tyrion had stripped the man of office, beard, and dignity, and flung him down into a black cell.

提利昂剝奪了他的職位、尊嚴乃至胡須,并將他扔進黑牢。

"Not at all, my lord.

“并非如此,大人,

Thank the archmaesters of Oldtown,

這是由于舊鎮的博士們的壓力。

those who wished to insist on Pycelle's restoration on the grounds that only the Conclave may make or unmake a Grand Maester."

他們堅持派席爾必須復職,因為任免大學士應由樞機會決定?!?/p>

Bloody fools, thought Tyrion.

該死的蠢貨們,提利昂心想,

"I seem to recall that Maegor the Cruel's headsman unmade three with his axe."

“記得殘酷的梅葛用劊子手罷免了三個?!?/p>

"Quite true," Varys said.

“非常正確,”瓦里斯說,

"And the second Aegon fed Grand Maester Gerardys to his dragon."

“伊耿二世還把格拉底斯國師拿去喂龍。”

"Alas, I am quite dragonless.

“可惜啊,我沒有龍,

I suppose I could have dipped Pycelle in wildfire and set him ablaze.

不過可以把派席爾浸到野火里面點燃,效果相差無幾。

Would the Citadel have preferred that?"

對此,學城會怎么看呢?”

"Well, it would have been more in keeping with tradition."

“哎喲,別那么狠心,人家博士們也只是秉承傳統嘛?!?/p>

The eunuch tittered.

太監竊笑。

"Thankfully, wiser heads prevailed, and the Conclave accepted the fact of Pycelle's dismissal and set about choosing his successor.

“其實,樞機會挺機靈的,早就接受了派席爾下臺的既成事實,并著手選擇繼任者。

After giving due consideration to Maester Turquin the cordwainer's son and Maester Erreck the hedge knight's bastard,

起初,他們詳細考量皮匠之子特奎因學士和流浪騎士的私生子艾瑞克學士,

and thereby demonstrating to their own satisfaction that ability counts for more than birth in their order,

好表明能力優先于出生,最后呢,定下的人選卻是葛蒙學士,

the Conclave was on the verge of sending us Maester Gormon, a Tyrell of Highgarden.

高庭提利爾家族的成員。

When I told your lord father, he acted at once."

我把消息報告您父親大人,他立即采取了行動。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
exaggerated [ig'zædʒəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 言過其辭的,夸大的 動詞exaggerate的

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 騎士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
flowing ['fləuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 流動的;平滑的;上漲的 v. 流動;起源;上漲

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,錯誤的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

聯想記憶
excessively [ik'sesivli]

想一想再看

adv. 過分地,過度地,非常地

 
snug [snʌg]

想一想再看

adj. 溫暖舒適的,合身的,安全的 v. 使整潔干凈,

聯想記憶
humble ['hʌmbl]

想一想再看

adj. 卑下的,謙遜的,粗陋的
vt. 使

聯想記憶
giggle ['gigl]

想一想再看

v. 吃吃地笑,格格地笑

聯想記憶
elusive [i'lu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 難懂的,難捉摸的,難記的,逃避的

聯想記憶
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承認,告白,懺悔

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本成片网 | 色六月婷婷 | 国产精品美女在线观看 | 亚洲一级特黄 | 日韩欧美精品一区二区 | 国产操操操| 激情视频一区 | 玖玖精品视频 | 免费看黄色av | 欧美理论片在线观看 | 日本特级黄色片 | 精品国产一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲自拍偷拍一区 | 久久久久久久九九九九 | 婷婷久久综合 | 日韩免费视频一区二区 | 日韩免费在线视频 | 免费在线小视频 | 免费的一级片 | 国产精品美女www爽爽爽 | 亚洲高清视频在线观看 | 手机看片福利视频 | 蜜臀av性久久久久av蜜臀妖精 | 亚洲性视频 | 激情五月激情综合网 | 国产女人水真多18毛片18精品 | 99视频在线精品免费观看2 | 天天拍夜夜操 | 日韩精品视频免费在线观看 | 黄色av大片 | 国产一级片免费观看 | 国产深夜福利 | 久久婷婷色 | 日本不卡视频在线观看 | 一级黄色免费 | 精品欧美在线 | 久久久久久久久久国产精品 | 久久久三级 | 91黄视频| 午夜免费福利视频 | 日韩中文av|