日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之列王的紛爭 > 正文

冰與火之歌系列之《列王的紛爭》第724期:提利昂(08)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Varys giggled. "Joffrey is such a grateful sovereign,

瓦里斯咯咯笑道:“咱們喬佛里是個知恩圖報的君王,

I'm certain you will have no cause to complain, my good brave lord."

您就放心地去吧,我英勇的好大人。”

The queen was more direct.

太后說話直接:

"What do you want, Petyr?"

“你想要什么,培提爾?”

Littlefinger glanced at Tyrion with a sly smile.

小指頭掛著狡猾的微笑,瞥了提利昂一眼,

"I shall need to give that some consideration.

“讓我好好想想,

No doubt I'll think of something."

總會想到的。”

無標題.png

He sketched an airy bow and took his leave, as casual as if he were off to one of his brothels.

他詭詭然鞠了一躬,轉身就走,輕松得像出發去逛自家妓院。

Tyrion glanced out the window.

提利昂望向窗外。

The fog was so thick that he could not even see the curtain wall across the yard.

霧很濃,隔著庭院看不到外墻,

A few dim lights shone indistinct through that greyness.

一片灰暗之中依稀閃爍著幾點昏黃的光。

A foul day for travel, he thought. He did not envy Petyr Baelish.

今日的天氣真不適合出門,他心想,所幸要走的是培提爾·貝里席。

"We had best see to drawing up those documents.

“開始起草文件吧。

Lord Varys, send for parchment and quill.

瓦里斯大人,派人去取羊皮紙和鵝毛筆,

And someone will need to wake Joffrey."

并把喬佛里叫醒。”

It was still grey and dark when the meeting finally ended.

當會議終于結束時,天色依舊晦澀黑暗。

Varys scurried off alone, his soft slippers whisking along the floor.

瓦里斯獨自匆匆離開,柔軟的拖鞋擦地無聲。

The Lannisters lingered a moment by the door.

蘭尼斯特姐弟在門口逗留了片刻。

"How comes your chain, brother?"

“你的鏈子打得怎樣,弟弟?”

the queen asked as Ser Preston fastened a vair-lined cloth-of-silver cloak about her shoulders.

太后一邊問話,普列斯頓爵士一邊將鑲松鼠皮的銀色斗篷系上她肩膀。

"Link by link, it grows longer.

“一環一環,逐漸增長。

We should thank the gods that Ser Cortnay Penrose is as stubborn as he is.

我們該感謝諸神,科塔奈·龐洛斯爵士竟如此固執。

Stannis will never march north with Storm's End untaken in his rear."

史坦尼斯是個謹慎的人,風息堡一日不攻下,他決不會北進。”

"Tyrion, I know we do not always agree on policy, but it seems to me that I was wrong about you.

“提利昂,盡管我們的意見常常不合,但我想我從前對你的看法似乎有些偏頗。

You are not so big a fool as I imagined.

你不像我想的那樣是個蠢蛋,

In truth, I realize now that you have been a great help.

事實上,你幫了我很大的忙。

For that I thank you. You must forgive me if I have spoken to you harshly in the past."

我感謝你,假如從前對你說了什么難聽的話,請你千萬原諒。”

"Must I?" He gave her a shrug, a smile.

“千萬原諒?”他聳聳肩,朝她微笑,

"Sweet sister, you have said nothing that requires forgiveness."

“親愛的姐姐,你沒說什么需要原諒的話呀。”

"Today, you mean?" They both laughed... and Cersei leaned over and planted a quick, soft kiss on his brow.

“你是指今天吧?”他倆齊聲大笑……隨后瑟曦俯身,在他額頭迅速地輕吻了一下。

Too astonished for words, Tyrion could only watch her stride off down the hall, Ser Preston at her side.

提利昂吃驚得說不出話來,只能眼看著她在普列斯頓爵士的護送下邁步離開大廳。

"Have I lost my wits, or did my sister just kiss me?" he asked Bronn when she was gone.

“我瘋了嗎?我姐姐剛才吻了我?”當她離開后,他問波隆。

"Was it so sweet?"

“這個吻有那么甜蜜?”

"It was... unanticipated." Cersei had been behaving queerly of late.

“不是甜蜜……而是意外。”瑟曦最近行為古怪,

Tyrion found it very unsettling.

提利昂有些不安。

"I am trying to recall the last time she kissed me.

“我在回憶她上次吻我是什么時候。

I could not have been more than six or seven.

我想那時我才六七歲吧,

Jaime had dared her to do it."

還是詹姆挑唆她干的。”

"The woman's finally taken note of your charms."

“看來你長這么大,這女人終于發現你的魅力了。”

"No," Tyrion said.

“不對,”提利昂說,

"No, the woman is hatching something.

“不對,這女人在醞釀什么。

Best find out what, Bronn.

趕緊想辦法查出來,波隆,

You know I hate surprises."

你知道,我最討厭意外。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
shrug [ʃrʌg]

想一想再看

n. 聳肩
v. 聳肩

聯想記憶
consideration [kənsidə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 考慮,體貼,考慮因素,敬重,意見

 
indistinct [.indi'stiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 不清楚的,模糊的,微弱的

 
quill [kwil]

想一想再看

n. 羽莖,大翎毛,鵝毛筆,(豪豬等動物的)刺 ,緯管

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 
complain [kəm'plein]

想一想再看

vi. 抱怨,悲嘆,控訴

 
astonished [əs'tɔniʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 驚訝的 動詞astonish的過去式和過去分詞

 
unsettling [ʌn'setliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不安的;(消息)擾亂的 v. 動亂不定;心

 
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶結,船頭

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 葫撸娃| 男操女视频免费| 日本电影高校教师| 真的爱你黄家驹 原唱| 做菜视频| 激情戏车震| 非常外父| 饥渴女人的外遇| 美女出水| 蜜桃成熟时在线| 电影《迷雾》| 梁祝吉他谱独奏完整| 裸体杂技dvd| 含锌的食物| 花月佳期 电影| 昆虫总动员2免费观看完整版| bb88| 男同视频在线| 漂亮主妇| cctv5+体育赛事直播时间| 《可爱的小鸟》阅读答案| 达科塔·高尤| 欲盖弄潮电影| 尘埃落定演员表| 布谷鸟 电影| 刷子李课堂笔记| 灵界诱惑 电影| 加入青协的个人简历模板| 艳女十八式无删减版| 妙探出差3| 月亮电影| 自拍激情视频| 妈妈的朋友电影在线播放| 美女亲热视频| 黄色网址视频免费| 女村长| 挖掘机动画片全集免费观看| 黄网站在线观看视频| 中转停留| 咏春拳电影| 南营洞1985|