Robb will beat him, Sansa thought.
羅柏會打敗他,珊莎心想。
He beat your uncle and your brother Jaime, he'll beat your father too.
他打敗了你叔叔和你哥哥詹姆。他也會打敗你父親。
It was as if her face were an open book, so easily did the dwarf read her hopes.
侏儒似乎把她的臉當成了一本打開的書,將她的心思看得一清二楚。
"Do not take Oxcross too much to heart, my lady," he told her, not unkindly.
“別太看重牛津之戰,小姐,”他客氣地告訴她,
"A battle is not a war, and my lord father is assuredly not my uncle Stafford.
“一場戰斗無法決定戰爭的勝負,而我那史戴佛叔叔完全不能與我父親大人同日而語。
The next time you visit the godswood, pray that your brother has the wisdom to bend the knee.
下次去神木林,就祈禱你哥哥能明智地屈膝臣服吧。
Once the north returns to the king's peace, I mean to send you home."
一旦北方歸順國王的統治,我就送你回家。”
He hopped down off the window seat and said,
他跳下窗邊坐椅,
"You may sleep here tonight.
“你今晚就睡這兒。
I'll give you some of my own men as a guard, some Stone Crows perhaps—"
我會派我的人為你把守,請放心,石鴉部的人——”
"No," Sansa blurted out, aghast.
“不,”珊莎驚慌地奪口而出。
If she was locked in the Tower of the Hand, guarded by the dwarf's men, how would Ser Dontos ever spirit her away to freedom?
如果她被鎖在首相塔里,日夜由侏儒的手下看守,唐托斯爵士又如何能救她自由呢?
"Would you prefer Black Ears?
“你喜歡黑耳部?
I'll give you Chella if a woman would make you more at ease."
如果女人在身邊你覺得自在些,我就把齊拉留給你。”
"Please, no, my lord, the wildlings frighten me."
“不不,求求您不要,大人,我害怕這些野蠻人。”
He grinned.
他咧嘴笑笑,
"Me as well.
“我也一樣。
But more to the point, they frighten Joffrey and that nest of sly vipers and lickspittle dogs he calls a Kingsguard.
但關鍵在于,他們能嚇住喬佛里和那窩稱之為御林鐵衛的毒蛇和馬屁精。
With Chella or Timett by your side, no one would dare offer you harm."
有齊拉和提魅在旁,沒人敢加害于你。”
"I would sooner return to my own bed."
“可我寧愿睡自己的床,
A lie came to her suddenly, but it seemed so right that she blurted it out at once.
一個謊言出現在腦海,如此恰如其分,她當即脫口而出,
"This tower was where my father's men were slain.
“這座塔是我父親的部下被殘殺的地方,
Their ghosts would give me terrible dreams, and I would see their blood wherever I looked."
他們的鬼魂留在這里,會讓我做噩夢的。我不管往哪里看,都能看到他們的血。”
Tyrion Lannister studied her face.
提利昂·蘭尼斯特端詳著她的臉。
"I am no stranger to nightmares, Sansa.
“我對噩夢并不陌生,珊莎。
Perhaps you are wiser than I knew.
也許你比我想像的更明智。
Permit me at least to escort you safely back to your own chambers."
那好吧,至少允許我將你安全地護送回去。”